Another chanter whine

O

old.Pepsay

Argh, everywhere i go to exp there is always some bloody chanter there to exp kill me, everywhere i go there is a chanter to pk me with the no los chain dd/snaring caster pet and i will never catch the chanter becuse he has baseline speed and im snared becuse of his damn pet... bah :m00:

The damn chanter class should be removed from the pvp server or something :p

*sits and waits for the flaming to start*

D

DocWolfe

the most annoying thing about enchanter pets is that they follow you till the ends of the earth... and when the chanter makes a run for it you cant run anywhere coz your snared.

S

StormriderX

make a menty, get stt, problem solved - you get to watch the companion nuke the hell out of his master :)

M

Mardukk

Simply , try another class like assasin , u apply snare poison=dead chanter ,grey,green,blue,yellow,orange,red,lowpurp ones,If they dont resist teh poison :)

A

Arrows

Originally posted by Mardukk
Simply , try another class like assasin , u apply snare poison=dead chanter ,grey,green,blue,yellow,orange,red,lowpurp ones,If they dont resist teh poison :)

hehe damn straight hard for a dead paed chanter to run .... i love it when they run into me and die in one hit and just float to the ground .... wheres your pet now

(insert insane laugh here)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Just KOS every chanter in sight.

That's what I do. :p

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Just KOS every chanter in sight.

That's what I do. :p

Well sorry for that i cant kill purp con enchanters :p

Had an orange con chanter pet three shot me before :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Animul takes out red chanters with his RAR(tm) technique...
The trick is: jump them. :p

And don't bother mezzing the pet if you are close enough.
Underhill companions' fisticuffs are laughable.
*laughs and runs off*

O

old.Pepsay

Is it something special with the enchanter class that just makes every sad git to make one and powerlvl it to lvl 50 and then to run around one shotting 142 ½ greys with their damn pbaoe?

O

old.MikhailGudlik

very simple formulae for killing enchanters:
Hide behind the corner, see enchanter run by, sprint+stick+rat mode and then :twak:
Caution: for tanks with at least some intellect. Troll dont even try it :flame:

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.Pepsay
Argh, everywhere i go to exp there is always some bloody chanter there to exp kill me, everywhere i go there is a chanter to pk me with the no los chain dd/snaring caster pet and i will never catch the chanter becuse he has baseline speed and im snared becuse of his damn pet... bah :m00:

The damn chanter class should be removed from the pvp server or something :p

*sits and waits for the flaming to start*

You smell!1 LOTS!

N

Noodles_Ofdoom

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
Caution: for tanks with at least some intellect. Troll dont even try it :flame:

LOL :clap: :clap:

O

old.Atrox

d0rfs > chanters

Just roll a Menta and get STT and abuse the bug while you still got the chance....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yus! Be as cool as Atrox - abuse bugs... :sleeping:

M

mid-sinister

when does that bug get fixed? id love to have a keep defense fight without atom turning my pets every time i make them for the entire fight

O

old.Lianuchta

Still on the US servers (unless they sneaked it in in 1.58), so you'll be stuck with it for some considerable time yet.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Yus! Be as cool as Atrox - abuse bugs... :sleeping:

aww our favorite Uncle shit
the unbeatable master in useless flames and moronic behaivor.

seriously Uncle shit, you need a life.
browsing the BW all day long, only to whine, cry and say useless things, that cant be fun...
I feel for you Uncle shit, must be hard to be as lost as you are, suck at everything you try to do, Im sad to say it Uncle shit, but you even suck at BW bitching....

If there were a Nobel price in Saddest life Im sure you would've won every year.

anyway, I wont say how the bug works... not as if it's any big secret.... oh and GOA said it's ok to use it, it's a flawn in the game.
God I love goa's views sometimes ;)

M

mirieth

Originally posted by old.Atrox

aww our favorite Uncle shit
the unbeatable master in useless flames and moronic behaivor.

seriously Uncle shit, you need a life.
browsing the BW all day long, only to whine, cry and say useless things, that cant be fun...
I feel for you Uncle shit, must be hard to be as lost as you are, suck at everything you try to do, Im sad to say it Uncle shit, but you even suck at BW bitching....

If there were a Nobel price in Saddest life Im sure you would've won every year.

anyway, I wont say how the bug works... not as if it's any big secret.... oh and GOA said it's ok to use it, it's a flawn in the game.
God I love goa's views sometimes ;)

Hehehehehe...

hehehehehe...

<giggles, straightens his gween cloak, giggles some more>

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom