Another BIG Alliance!!!

• Thread starter old.CrazyMuppet
  • Start date
F

Flimgoblin

Aha, that's where you've been hiding :)

Methos, lvl47 Armsman, 650 Armorcraft
Jager, lvl17 Infiltrator

Looked to see who was on from Ministry last couple of nights and noone in charge.

I'll pester your alt later ;)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Well our first combined attack with the 2 alliances went very very well i'd say... it was a bit unclear which alliance members were in army 1 and which in army 2, but together we were a massive unstoppable force!

I hope this is the start of a fruitful and lasting cooperation
:clap:

O

old.CrazyMuppet

update

Well, the alliance has grown in the last few weeks and we've participated in several large-scale events and i'd say we're doing fine!

Just like Albion United (and i guess every medium or large sized alliance) we've had some trouble with sorting out alliance chat and taking care that alliance chat doesnt become an IRC-style chatbox :).

That has all been sorted, and we're well underway of becoming a mature and well functioning army.

Current line-up of guilds is:

Forgotten Few
The Corporation
The Dragon-Fighters
Phoenix Guard
The Ministry
The Avengers of Pendragon
Humberton Guard
Eternal Knights
Red Devils
Keepers of the Light

We are still looking for (serious) guilds to make us stronger. Our focus has been and still is Quality before Quantity, although having lots of 40+ members is important too. Applications are dealt with on a weekly basis, and voted on in the weekly alliance meeting.

F

Flimgoblin

Phew :)

HG are definitely more Quality than Quantity ...

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Phew :)

HG are definitely more Quality than Quantity ...

Yeah, but you don't have to worry, since you're already in :)

H

Handie

Hello, Handie Andy here, Keeper of the cross in CoTic.(lvl 42 cleric)

Our guild CoTic (formally Council Of The Iron Cross) would like to officially ask for inclusion in the Albion United Alliance.

Our guildmaster is called Buggeroff, both him and myself are on most times for any questions. We look forward to answering any queries, and hopefully becomming a part of Albion United.

Thankyou

Bishop Handie Andy

L

lamus Yuatja

When Crimson Guard is ready we will do what we can to help...

C

Cowled

:), hi.

Im Cowled, the anoying little lvl 49.14 scout :).

Im not a member of a guild, since alb-guild doesn't have what it takes to attract me :).

BUT..

Since im not in guild doesn't mean i don't care.
If u like a scout on raid, u can try ur luck with sending me.

/Cowled

S

Subbiz

you arent making my life, or anyone else who bothers to arrange raids on albs, any easier :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom