News Another American Shooting

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Probably thought they were dem muslims that fox news keeps talking about.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Will only get worse as time moves on, many more guns in the system every year but with an economy in crisis and a nation that is losing it's sense of identity the social problems they have over there are only going to get worse.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Chalk another one up to economics eh?

You can't claim an eviction is to do with the economy. He might have been pissing in his neighbour's pond. Statistics do not apply to individual cases.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can't claim an eviction is to do with the economy. He might have been pissing in his neighbour's pond. Statistics do not apply to individual cases.

Considering there's been a malestrom of evictions happening across the US ever since the start of the financial crisis I'll take my chances with the statistics.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well they may have ruled the eviction notice out as a motive, or set it on the backburner. It's not automatically the motive, that's assuming without facts Scouse dear boy ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well they may have ruled the eviction notice out as a motive, or set it on the backburner. It's not automatically the motive, that's assuming without facts Scouse dear boy ;)

Jeesus Toht. Do you not understand the meaning of the phrase "take my chances"...?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That was towards your earlier post which had no chance claim, your second post was towards the chance of why he was evicted.

I disputed the claim that it was because of the eviction at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom