annoying vn board savages

H

Herbal Remedy

MS-savage.gif
:clap: :clap: :clap:

B

Belomar

OMG :D Nice one! Posted by "goa4tehlose", is that you Nol? ;) Oh and lol @ the humorless Americans (no doubt playing Savages themselves).

O

old.Leel

Oh, herbal, is that the sort of thing that Remi uses/used?

S

saltymcpepper

well judging by the fact it says "savage master" on it, and remi plays an infil, id say ure a retard.
imo tho

O

old.Nol

This is the 2003beta, the 2004 ultra savage will be usb...

anytime.gif

N

noaim

Could you add 1 button that actives the needed selfbuffs tho? Its really annoying having to press those 3 buttons+1 for a melee resist every time we bump into an enemy...adding 1 button that picks the best melee resist and activates haste+evade+damagebuff would really make it alot easier to play savage.

B

Belomar

Awww, Noaim, I'm disappointed, you're doing the same thing as the Americans. :eek:

N

nalistah

haha, savages and 1button-classes are 2 different things. Savages are far from a onebuttonclass.
These kind of threads/pics only shows how little people seem to know about them, but it also shows that you are hell of a g00d whiners.

J

Jiggs

u need the 'oh u killed my shamen but HAHAHAHA i press this button and i got full end' button

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by nalistah
haha, savages and 1button-classes are 2 different things. Savages are far from a onebuttonclass.
These kind of threads/pics only shows how little people seem to know about them, but it also shows that you are hell of a g00d whiners.
Yep, anytime styles are one thing Savages really lack. Seem to recall TL saying much the same thing; I end up using the Taunt style 'cos it's the only halfway decent anytime style we get (look at the Pillager/Raider combo for Axe as example of good anytime style).

G

glorien_

One of the best replies ever from Xanthian on the boards - actually made me laugh :clap:

V

Vasconcelos

We may be tards, but we rule the world. Woe to those who are ruled by tards.

I like this reply.

God help us if the world was ruled by people that shoot thier own team/men.

But i like this one even more :lol::lol::lol:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
Awww, Noaim, I'm disappointed, you're doing the same thing as the Americans. :eek:

Do they also use the selfbuffs? DAMN THEM!!!

E

elerand

Humourless wankers, should take their noses out of dubyahs arse for a bit and see what the rest of the world is thinking :D

O

old.Nol

oi Xplo, I made the pic, but Salty posted it, and I have an enchanter, but I play a bard. I have never taken my enchanter to RVR, ever...etc.

G

gutrot

That whole thread you started and the replies some of you have made is very lame imo.

G

glorien_

Originally posted by gutrot
That whole thread you started and the replies some of you have made is very lame imo.

Tbh i doubt anyone is truly serious - just a bit of a laff...

G

gutrot

Originally posted by glorien_
Tbh i doubt anyone is truly serious - just a bit of a laff...

maybe so, but its pretty imature and trolling all the same. Anyway i shouldnt have said anything, i dont really care, im just having a long sh1tty day.

Users who are viewing this thread