Announcing Auction !

O

old.Belorfyn

Hello all !

Auction organized by Blackbyrd Family will be held in village of Galplen, Sunday 30.6 at 3 pm cet.
Come and get those drops you've always wanted but never got.

List of items to be sold, including their starting bids :

Ancient Bloodbound Boots, Cloth AF 49, Hits 24, Dexterity 10, Energy 6%, Cold 6%, 50g
Ancient Bloodbound Gloves, Cloth AF 49, Power 5, Dexterity 7, Piety 7, Matter 10%, 60g
Ancient Bloodbound Pants, Cloth AF 49, Constitution 12, Dexterity 6, Piety 6, Heat 10%, 60g
Ancient Bloodbound Vest, Cloth AF 49, Hits 30, Piety 9, Dexterity 9, 70g
Ageless Bloodbound Cap, Cloth AF 49, Power 4, Summoning 4, Piety 13, Usable by Spiritmaster, 50g
Runed Bloodbound Cap, Cloth AF 49, Power 4, Runecarving 4, Piety 13, Usable by Runemaster, 50g
Blood-stained Tiara, Cloth AF 49, Hits 30, Piety 15, Power 5, Body -10%, 80g
Cloak of the Bloodwolf, Cloak Level 45, Stealth 2, Charisma 3, Dexterity 6, Quickness 6, 60g
Cloak of the Dragonwolf, Cloak Level 50, Charisma 7, Constitution 7, Strength 7, Spirit 10%, 40g
Black Golden-embossed Hood, Chain AF 98, Hits 60, Strength 22, Charisma -30, 70g
Ageless Dragon Etched Coif, Chain AF 98, Cave Magic 4, Power 4, Piety 12, Crush 4%, Usable by Shaman, 50g
Dragon Etched Hauberk, Chain Armor AF 98, Hits 30, Piety 7, Strength 7, Thrust 8%, 50g
Soulbinder's Helm, Studded AF 98, Hits 51, Body 6%, Matter 6%, Spirit 6%, 60g
Golden Alloy Great Spear, Dps 16.2, Spd 4.7, Spear 6, Strength 4, Quickness 4, Procs DD (97 heat damage), 30g
Drakulv Militia Axe, Dps 16.2, Spd 3.0, Axe 2, Hits 18, 40g
Drakulv Militia Great Axe, Dps 16.5, Spd 4.6, Axe 2, Parry 1, Strength 6, 40g
Drakulv Militia Great Hammer, Dps 14.6, Spd 4.5, Hammer 2, Strength 4, Piety 4, 40g
Drakulv Militia Great Sword, Dps 15.3, Spd 4.5, Sword 2, Parry 1, Quickness 4, 40g
Drakulv Militia Hammer, Dps 15.6, Spd 3.0, Hammer 3, Constitution 4, 40g
Emerald Moonshone Jerkin, Leather AF 96, Hits 30, Dexterity 7, 40g
Emerald Moonshone Boots, Leather AF 88, Dexterity 10, Quickness 10, 40g
Shadowsteel Orb, Jewelry, Piety 12, Hits 18, 40g
Twisted Shadowsteel Lattice, Level 49, Hits 21, Power 4, 30g
Varulv Shield, Small Shield, Dexterity 6, Constitution 6, 20g
Gnarling Garou Coif, Chain AF 74, Piety 7, Dexterity 4, Constitution 4, 20g
Growling Garou Leggings, Chain AF 74, Constitution 6, Dexterity 4, Energy 4%, Spirit 4%, 20g

Minimum raise is 5g unless otherwise mentioned.

Hope to see you all there !

[Edit: Fixed emerald moonshone boots]

O

old.Iunliten

psst emerald moonshone boots are leather if I am not wrong

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I'll be there Belorfyn, a couple of items look interesting to me, others MUST attend to make the bidding all the more interesting <jingles his money pouch as a challenge to all>.

Galplen is the troll's city though, so I bet the auction hammer gavel will crush the podium you're on.

Going, going, go-SMASH!

F

Fafnir

NOOOOOO, cant be there..... Working all day...

Well then will try and bid here so you have better outgoin bids... :)
Cloak of the Dragonwolf, Cloak Level 50, Charisma 7, Constitution 7, Strength 7, Spirit 10%, 40g

My bid: 60 g

Dragon Etched Hauberk, Chain Armor AF 98, Hits 30, Piety 7, Strength 7, Thrust 8%, 50g

My bid: 100 g

O

old.Faye Arwen

why sell drops that everyone can get? unless you dont need the drops, make an event where people can trade instead :)

F

Fafnir

:)

Originally posted by old.Ayam Ganbatte
I'll be there Belorfyn, a couple of items look interesting to me, others MUST attend to make the bidding all the more interesting <jingles his money pouch as a challenge to all>.

Galplen is the troll's city though, so I bet the auction hammer gavel will crush the podium you're on.

Going, going, go-SMASH!

Could you perhaps make my bids.. .-) Will be loggin on at 21.00 CET....

O

old.Belorfyn

Fafnir, you got those items so message me in game when you're next online please.

Thanks to Metal, Tesla, Delg, Adrira, Ocaelin, Afrodite and anyone I forgot for coming there. Wasn't maybe as much people as I hoped for but it still was great fun.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Sadly wasn't able to be in-game for that, RL got in the way. Would have been nice though for something different and might have been a bit of a chuckle too. A few of the SM items looked nice and I've managed to dodge the tax collector for a few days so have some money that hasn't been used for keep repair :)

O

old.Grislo

It was great fun, got myself a cloak and a few pieces of armor. Looking forward to the next one guys.

F

Fafnir

Great...

That really makes my day then, have forgotten all about the hib raid... Hmmmm, what raid... Did you sell all items???

O

old.Belorfyn

3-4 Spiritmasters so far seemed to miss the bit where we sold the caster stuff. Would had made it more interesting I'm sure with more buyers.
Maybe next time. Gotta visit malmo again soon I suppose :)

I already put the unsold items back to my vault but I think there was about 8 of them.

F

Fafnir

Ok.......

Will log on at 21.00 CET and head for Gna, and varulv, so Gna would be the ideal place to meet for me...

And what prices where it on the items.... :p

B

bonna

lol :m00:
u sell stuff that drops to ur own realm?
ive never sold a drop ive got , given it away yes , make own realm stronger w/o cost.
tho im an alb ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Yes, its nice when someone donates items to you. Have had this happen quite a few times and I always appreciate it. However, if someone's been putting the hours in and then wants to sell off their stuff I have no problem with that either.

I for one don't think less of the peeps doing stuff like this, especially when a whole guild gets together to generate some income.

A lot of the income from various guilds actually goes towards crafting or keep repair, which also benefits your realm buddies ;)

Of course, there's nothing to stop the Blackbyrd Family spending it at the Blodfelag Chicken Ranch or blowing it all on beer.
If you see a lot of Blackbyrds wandering around either scratching or smelling of booze you know where the money went :D

O

old.Faye Arwen

Originally posted by old.boney
lol :m00:
u sell stuff that drops to ur own realm?
ive never sold a drop ive got , given it away yes , make own realm stronger w/o cost.
tho im an alb ;)

Agree. As I said, I would never sell/auction drops that you can get yourself, if its an event, make people trade instead of taking money for it. eventhough a good idea

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Re: :)

Originally posted by Fafnir

Could you perhaps make my bids.. .-) Will be loggin on at 21.00 CET....

Unfortunately I didn't make it because I got swept up in an alliance meeting.

I totally forgot about it, until Belorfyn reminded me of it after it had finished.

Ah well, another fun event I've missed out on, yay for Ayam! <tries to contain his expression of annoyance>

O

old.Belorfyn

Someone said it'd be funny to bump some old posts :)

First in this thread is my first post & thread in the forum.
Uber stuff that used to be.. :)

M

~Mobius~

I remember this! Think I got ancient bb boots. :)

Users who are viewing this thread