annnnd stay out!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kanim said:
magon grp ftw, starts running just as the last grps are logging off for the night.

Not like its a bad thing having insta rvr in emain, the problems start when the average alb types /title and feels the urge to up his/her keeps/towers count then proceeds to complain when theres no opposition when they just broke the port ;)

Because as we all know when you're running around in insta Rvr you're paying no attention you your RPs or your realm level titles ;)

here's a shock for you - it's different albs that whine about no hibs in emain to the ones that take keeps.

The latter are playing the game as it's meant to be played.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
polza said:
think his pointing out the fact that muy was makin out like albs had some perfect tactical plan for the reason they retook berk, when in fact no1 can loose with those numbers

I wasn't there but I think muy is saying if the mids hadn't all ran out of the keep they'd have been able to defend it.

Kanim

Banned
Bracken said:
Hmm like any other realm wouldn't if they could? Ok... :rolleyes:

If it's upsetting you that much just quit. The whining is pathetic.

jeez, is it some sort of fh mentality that replying to a post automatically means whine?, we took the keep to get action since rvr was dead when we started the evening grp. That someone infers it takes tactics to take a level 1 keep with 80 people is laughable. My initial post was an attemp to mock the player trying to suggest albions all mighty tactics played a major part in recapturing their realms keep, however the average fh troll (i.e. yourself) reads such a reply and think omgwtf, here be a quick chance for a +1 and totally misinterpretes the meaning of the reply.

Kanim

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
Because as we all know when you're running around in insta Rvr you're paying no attention you your RPs or your realm level titles ;)

here's a shock for you - it's different albs that whine about no hibs in emain to the ones that take keeps.

The latter are playing the game as it's meant to be played.

sorry but its muylatrix (sp?) whining about a lack of enemies and judging from his previous posts he has the hots for keep capture.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
Well done, Hibs--that wasn't so hard, now was it? ;)

just logged on cam and guess who has crim, go on bet u cant guess ><, retake prime time other albs retake during night, AGAIN, wonder why rvr got so queit, pm the peps who continuously take keeps at night and ask em albeis

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
the average mid likes instakilling people with his/her warlock, the average alb has a lust for keep capture, tis all.

And the average Hib likes to come to FH and post wild generalisations :p

(hmmm did I just turn myself into an average Hib....)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
>>tried to create insta rvr in alb twice today.

i apreciate the effort, even if i would never let you get away with it if had a say in it ;)

>>mid force was 20-25 (19 in bg 2nd time). got berk 2 times today. but outzerged by 80albs all the time, according to deathspam.

problem was, after both berk takes, you allowed yourself to be decimated (and loose 50% of the mids in hadrians who had to release) in the field (farming those albs) while we were able to keep enough reserves at hand to strike back at a moment we considered to have the advantage again...

2 times, we took back berks when it was nearly empty cause there was noone left to defend...

we took berk with 2fg and defended with 2fg against 80albs.
mids didn't have time to raise their numbers cause berk area allready was overrun by 10fg albs within 30minuts.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>we took the keep to get action since rvr was dead when we started the evening grp. That someone infers it takes tactics to take a level 1 keep with 80 people is laughable.

any idea how easy it is to see 60 of those 80 albs die without effort to the high rr mid groups out ?

>> My initial post was an attemp to mock the player trying to suggest albions all mighty tactics played a major part in recapturing their realms keep,

it was not almighty tactics, it was just, after berk keep, t1 and t2 fell that we tried to hold back as many albs as possible cause they were getting farmed at an allarming rate.

regrouping for 5-10 mins makes the difference between a constant trickle of albs who gets wiped away as soon as they run over beno bridge direction berkstead and a nice army who hits all at the same time and gets the job done...

i`m sure you would like to see us showing up in groups of 2 or 3, every 5 secs.

is it easier for us with our numbers ? ofc.
does it take no effort ? no, otherwise the high RR gank groups would just feed on the large body of randoms and pugs.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
jeez, is it some sort of fh mentality that replying to a post automatically means whine?, we took the keep to get action since rvr was dead when we started the evening grp. That someone infers it takes tactics to take a level 1 keep with 80 people is laughable. My initial post was an attemp to mock the player trying to suggest albions all mighty tactics played a major part in recapturing their realms keep, however the average fh troll (i.e. yourself) reads such a reply and think omgwtf, here be a quick chance for a +1 and totally misinterpretes the meaning of the reply.

How did I misinterpret this?

Kanim said:
like you even need tactics when you outnumber your oppostion 4 to 1 and have all the relics.

Muyl hadn't mentioned tactics once and I saw no hidden inference in his post. Seemed to me you were just making some random jibe about albs taking advantage of having more numbers on the night - which amounted to little more than a whine. If you want to have meaningful discussion then make a meaningful point - and in your 1 line wonder I saw little meaning.

So no, I wasn't trolling and making a +1, I was responding to a cheap point in a thread I was reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom