Animus FFA TG Ride - Saturday 7th febryari

Gryni

Loyal Freddie
Animus FFA TG Ride - Saturday 7th February

Raid will be led by one of these guys. Mindtwist, Thanis or Daedelos (and there will at start of Cg be Told who is Raid supporter)

Other rules than normal Sunday Tg raid. (Read them please, so there wont be any problem when we start to lotto)

GATHER AT HAGALL AT 11.15(GMT+1) Saturday 7/2
CG will open at 11.15 GMT /
Raid will depart and CG will close at 12.00 GMT+1

Level 45 minimum to attend, level 50 char to get Armor, Weapons… 45+ can roll for Weapon dyes and Respec stones, Remains, No heal Procs (all other like, damage add. Etc. it roll able for 45+)
Regarding Loot points will there be a MAX. Of 100 Points, to make all it possible to all even if they have roll point to win the loot.

Both flying chickens will be killed if the raid consists of enough people.
The King and Queen will always be a goal for us, IF we are 80+ People. So please support us, we know it takes a lot of time to get there, but that’s why we start so early …

You can find the current mod list here (after first raid) (Make sure you move to the last page in the thread most recent list is there):

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to loot for qa100 weapons and armor
- Level 45+ can roll for Dyes and Respec stones, Remains,NO heal procs. (All other like, damage adds. Etc. it roll able for 45+)
- The item you are rolling for, you must be able to use.
- Any alt you are rolling for MUST be level 50.
- If you break these rules you will get a warning and have to return the Drop. (And it will attend in the next Raids Roll)
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG. (Pm the Supporter, Remember to tell him Name/Alt name/class/guild)
- You may only receive *one* item per raid. (Rest will go to our guild, and will be sold at our Guild house merchant for fair prices (we do this to collect money for our guild, and for the time we use, to make the perfect raid)
- If you chose a class, which had no drops during the raid, then tough, we will add +10 Roll Points for the next raid. (Remember to Pm the Raid leader, or Raid Supporter)
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to 0
- We hope you will support the raid, and try and make it calm and nice, please don’t whine and yell, maybe we take a little extra time, but it’s just to make it easier. These raids are made to gain some money for our guild (we are quite new, and want to do something for the realm, please support us)
Roll Points:
Roll points are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all are wiped or clean out the glacier, and you can collect your +10 roll points, And not rolling for any items.
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This also includes respec stones, dyes, and procs.

The roll:
The roll will take place either in Hagall (remember to bind there). You can only roll for things you can actually use and for the class you are rolling for. If you under the raid, or after we depart to Glacier, you have to get there yourself. We don’t stop for a ld. (we only stop if its mass ld)

Warnings:
- You can get a warning if you roll for an item you cant use, or you are 45-49 and roll for qa100 items, or heal procs.
- If you whine in cg. (We don’t support whine, you can do it all you want in you /g but not in cg or in pm to Raid leader/supporter)
- We have to right to disband you from the raid if we mean you don’t do as we say (this will be in extreme cases), this will also give you a warning.
- Afk (the biggest danger for the raid) If you go afk please tell it to your group leader, and don’t be afk more then 5-10 minutes. If a group has more then 3 afk people at the same time, the group leader shall tell it to the raid leader/supporter. If we see people being afk or just do nothing to long we will pm you. If you don’t answer or can tell us why you haven’t done anything or don’t answer, you will be disbanded and get a warning. (This is to secure that we don’t have 40 afk people and 40 active, we need all active people we can get to make it a fast and easy raid)
- If you get 2 warnings it’s the same as a Ban. If you are banned you cannot attend on a raid. We will take your ban to consideration after 4 raids.

From us:
We know we cant make everyone happy, we really want to but as we all know its impossible, but if we get the right support I am sure we can make an excellent raid.
Its our first raid so please we nice to us, we are trying all we can, we after the first raid we will maybe take some of the rules up to consideration, and change a little, so please after the raid, come with your comment to the raid. (And comments like “you suck, you raid is the worst ever” we can use for S***) so please tell us what we do wrong and what we should do to change it.
But we hope you will attend in our raid and support us the best way.

Thanks
Mindtwist, Thanis, Daedelos
Animus

Ormorof

FH is my second home
nice to see 2 FFA raids again :)

do the mods add up to the other FFA raids mods too?

so will i have +20 mod on this raid as well?

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
The mods ya get from Animus FFA on saturdays wont be used on the sunday raids due to the fact that it is two different systems ... on sundays no loot is kept for me or my guild, everything will be re-lottoed when enough loot.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
just noticed the "we are doing this to make some money for our guild" bit, could you explain that please? :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
I guess they mean, 'Our guild funds are low, so we are taking the time and effort to run this raid, which others can benefit from (if they choose to) and any drops that are left over or unclaimed, we shall keep and sell on our CM' ;)

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
You should have included that you only get to roll once per raid also, and not bring it up during the actual raid as today. Something to keep in mind for the future I think :)

Derfel

Fledgling Freddie
rolling rules

Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no rule about about only rolling for 1 item in sunday raids (at least not when I've been), and I'm sure there is no rule saying that in the extra rules in this thread either (correct me if I'm wrong but it only says you can only 'recieve' one item not only 'roll' for one item and it actually implies you can roll for more than one thing "You can only roll for things you can actually use"). However at the end of the raid I found out you are actually only allowed to roll on only 1 single item. If this rule had been specified before hand I (and others I'm told) would not have attended. If you want to just make money for your guild farm DF together don't drag ppl to spend 6 hours helping a raid and then add rules which would have made people stay away.

I apologise if I've read the rules wrong but I' m sure theres nothing about only one roll allowed, and that was definatly enforced in the roll today.

Note: I saw a raid organiser say 'next week we change roll rules cos they are not good enough' but thats kinda too late and it seems like u just knew u could get away with this for one week - I guess I should have read more into the 'raid run mainly for guild profit' bit

oh well - see some of yas tomorrow for another slog at it

liet/zahadum/thekevin etc

ps. other than sucky rolling the raid was well organised especially loot calling which shoudl happen in all raids imo :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you can roll for more than one item but you can only recieve one item... thats sundays rules afaik (at least it has been like that since i can remember :p )

Derfel

Fledgling Freddie
yep

i'll make sure I remember to tell animus that if i see any of them, as it doesn't look like they're going to make any response here

Drakan

Fledgling Freddie
Raid

Hi Guys
Im sorry we havent respond earlier. but i havent for my own connection yet, so have to borrow internet here and there.
We have talked about the raid alot in the guild about "what went wrong, and what went good"
and we have come to alot of changes...

About the lotto:
We can see now that its yeah a strange way, we thought it would work, but yeah it dosent. So what do we do about it?.
1. We change it from money raid, to Fun raid. so we dont keep any drops for ourself. All items will be lotto for, and you can only WIN. 1 drop. but roll for all the drops that can be used for the class you desided to roll for.. and about the Roll Points (or Mod as people say) we decided that we remove them from our raid, so nobody acctully can "Claim" an item with 250mods. -- But, the point we gave to you guys on raid#1 will still work on raid#2, so you dont just loose them :) ---
Hope that will bring more people, and more happiness to our raid.
(we will adjust the rules asap on FH)

About the Raid time:
We thought about maybe it was to early.. maybe it is? but still works great because we are finished much earlier.. we know its saturday but still. nice to have the evening free for d0rfwomen or rvr.
Maybe we move the raid 1 hour we it will about lunch time.

People on the raid, and what mobs we go for:
It will depend alot on you guys, how many there is and such. Raid#1 we were 21 people. and went to work. tbh it we very good, we killed and there was no one whining or anything. people had a great time and loads of fun. i know all from animus had.. and about afk... Gr8 guys :clap: i didnt see a single one afk for more then a couple of minuts, and i think that also why the raid was so good..

there aint much more from my side... i just wanna say thanks to the people that supportet us, and im sorry for the f00k in the lotto rules, we will try to find the next date for our raid, and hope even more will support..

thanks guys.
Thanis Gm Of Animus

Drakan

Fledgling Freddie
woups

Forgot to say a special thanks to zlugugg (or how your nick are) you were a big help .. thanks man we appriciate it.

Thanis

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Drakan said:
Forgot to say a special thanks to zlugugg (or how your nick are) you were a big help .. thanks man we appriciate it.

Thanis

Ug ... glad I could help.

With those rule changes I think you will see more peeps on next raid.

I ll be there again if I can.

Drakan

Fledgling Freddie
Dogma Everlast Animus

As you maybe have seen we have merged with Dogma and Everlast and is one guild now. but still under the name Everlast.
i think there will maybe go a week before we make the next, we just need to settle everthing with the new guild and such.
so be patients please, we will make a new raid asap . :)

Thanis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom