Animist Template Advice

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for an already existing template for an Animist built for PvE.

One with :-
Erinys Charm
Traldor's Oracle

and preferably no more artis :)

Or if anyone has some tips on quest items or common drops that would help that would be great. Something like ML1.5 Dex ring, or the ToA armour quests

Ohh and if anyone knows the difference between + power and power %, or whatever these items give, would love an explanation :) and knowledge of their caps.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
+power = literally a max of +25 power points...for instance your top lvl FnF turret costs 65 power points...so capped +power gives like nearly half of a turret....useless..completely useless.

+power pool% = a percentage of your total power pool, for example lets say you had a power pool of 500 power points (not sure how much yer average ani has) normal cap is 25%...so 25% of 500 = 125 power points, or about 2 extra FnF turrets. ustilizing ToA +power cap, you can raise the cap as high as 75% power pool....which ofc would be 375 power points in the above example..or 6 extra FnFs per power bar.

a quick wayish to work out your present power points is to sit in a FoP and see how much you get a tick..each tick should be 5% of your power...so whatever the tick is X 20 should be a rough total power points.

for instance..think my druid gets 38 a tick or something...so 38 X 20 = 760

hope that helps.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Looking for an already existing template for an Animist built for PvE.

One with :-
Erinys Charm
Traldor's Oracle

just curious: why do you want those to innit if the template is only for PvE?

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
The sash be good as well.

Actually saying that, would I be correct in thinking if you had sash there a chance u could end up casting a turret for free, or did I read sash notes wrong?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:
just curious: why do you want those to innit if the template is only for PvE?

L6 ability on staff is a 1/20 chance that you will use no power
EC has a nice perma mana regen and pretty easy

And on re-reading the above and VoS, will prolly go for Tarta's instead :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Eso post your ani template =)) imho

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
L6 ability on staff is a 1/20 chance that you will use no power
EC has a nice perma mana regen and pretty easy

And on re-reading the above and VoS, will prolly go for Tarta's instead :)

If im right in thinking with the sash, I would go,

Tart, Sash, and EC.

Its what im going to aim for with my Ani and 75%PP, capped dex for PvE.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
a quick wayish to work out your present power points is to sit in a FoP and see how much you get a tick..each tick should be 5% of your power...so whatever the tick is X 20 should be a rough total power points.

for instance..think my druid gets 38 a tick or something...so 38 X 20 = 760

hope that helps.

My chanter gets 48 points with +65pp% and highish acuity, so I'd guess max power points is around 1000-1200 points.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
ok first of all, forget Eriny. lost utility in Pve-template and if you get the 75% pow pool, mr2 regen from it just isn't worth the jewel slot. also maybe you could take either tartaros or sash (i'd say tart), but forget both, as if you take'em both you won't be able to cap all you want. make few runs in RvR, so you get mcl/rp/serenity or something. and just try to do a capped template first. it won't be easy.

capped spell duration and pow pool > mcl charges (15 min timer...) in pve-ani template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom