Animist spots around level 40?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hi anyone know any decent spots for an animist at 40? I was doing corpan side outside Scathaig T3 but they're getting a little thin on the ground after 5 minutes now. Other than going to Sheeroe and dying horribly I can't think of anywhere that I can do that won't have morons pulling through or running past with aggro (Coruscating mines anyone?)

I know NOTHING of Hibernia's Shrouded Isles so if anyone knows camps there please let me know :)

My Animist is level 39, but has a BB with him out of ground (which rules out instances)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Should be able to do coruscating mine at that level I think. Ages ago since I was there, so cant really remember what the mobs con to a L40. Cant even remember the horse route. But you'll find it on map if you're around mag mell.

Funkybunny

Banned
im not sure since its a while ago since i was lvling in hibernia.. but i remember around Aalid Feie being quite good for some levels.. not sure how it is for animist leveling though... but you might check it out..

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
outside Oceanus some where i cant remember but it's really close to Iceanus city there is a island with blue status to a lvl 50 so guess it is a nice spot for a lvlv 39+ to maybe 43.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
aye they are just now, sorted once I can do them though :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
outside Oceanus some where i cant remember but it's really close to Iceanus city there is a island with blue status to a lvl 50 so guess it is a nice spot for a lvlv 39+ to maybe 43.

There is an isle i lvled my animist solo from 37-45, its on the border between meso and oceanus (lots of sobekikes). Nice spot for an animist, no wandering aggro, lots of camps in 2 zones.

Oh, and the mobs are all mages or archers, so they never get to melee range.

From 45-48 i lvled there while sat on my arse tailoring, shroom pet doing all the work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom