Animist RvR spec

O

old.Aldias

Finally after many retries i can play SI :)

I have a lvl 6 Animist but i am a lil bit confused about the specs..

Some guys told me aboreal is like mana spec in eld and chanter...but as i can c from herald verdant pbaoe is very good tbh...

If any1 of u have a clue which spec is best for RvR give a reply here ...

Thanks!

O

old.Niljindil

I havent read much about the animist myself but i would suggest going to this forum and read up a bit ;)

W

Whandall

Full aboreal for damgae output or full creeping for mid damage and CC!?

Thats what id choose

O

old.Reno

About the Pb in verdant:
It is cast through your pet, which is blue con. This means it will get resisted a lot more than if you yourself would have cast a Pb.
And since it's cast through your pet, damage modifiers due to high INT do not apply.
This makes for a very underwhelming Pb.
Speccing high in verdant only for the pb will be very disappointing imo.
A fun use of the Pb in rvr should you try it any way:
Cast 2 root bombers on your target. The first will detonate and root the target, making it immune to another root for a minute. The 2nd bomber will keep on circling the target till the immunity timer runs out. During this time target that bomber and cast pb through it. Not everyone can get this to work but give it a try and see if it works.

Danita

M

Mirhen Morkir

Full Arb spec here, and so far i'm pretty impressed :)

C

censi

Danita, I thought the PB only works from your Briar controlled turret??? u sure about that?

O

old.Reno

Was a post on whineboard about some1 using that tactic.
But in that thread was a post as well of some1 who couldn't get it to work. I guess the only way to be sure if it works is trying it yourself. Doing a duel vs a willing subject will sort that out soon enough I think.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom