animist pve question

kermylicious

Fledgling Freddie
i recently started playing hib as an animist, i dont know much about hib and the leveling spots.. but if someone knows some good spots for a lvl 22+ animist plz share :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
behind relic wall, down from cain, u can move from camp to camp when u level

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
well anis is a huuuuuuuge powah drain factory so i hope u got a bb + fop, and if i was u i would go 49 Verd respec Creeping, shit for rvr but perfect for farming + pve + pl :d

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Just leveld a pair to 40ish. I did outside DC as suggested above, spraggon den, connla and trieb (around 30ish). Dont miss out on connla for 25ish-30, the beach is an excellent place to exp now its no longer a starter town, trainer, bindstone, guards to run to all 10 secs walk away should see you though till you can tackle worms in trieb entrance.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
well anis is a huuuuuuuge powah drain factory so i hope u got a bb + fop, and if i was u i would go 49 Verd respec Creeping, shit for rvr but perfect for farming + pve + pl :d

With the boost to basic regen rates (no penalty for below 50%), and the improvements to low level mana regen, I found mana regen ok with serenity 2.

I would head out and help with a few keep/tower takes (or just live in thridanki for a day, but leaching a few keep/tower retakes gets you 400rp a lot faster than thid), and pickup serenity 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom