Animist Powah

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Hey pimps

I'm looking for 4 animists lvl 50 that would be interested in farming the shit out of some mobs...
What mobs i'm not gonna say yet but i'm open for anything, and there is 1 specific mob that i wanna kill tho, will be discussed to the people that are interested in this.

I will probably join with my druid, since my animist is only lvl 47 and my requirements for the grp are lvl 50 animists (and preferably SC'ed ones).
I allready have 1 animist available which i'm sure is gonna join anytime he can... So 4 more will give us a 6 person-group ;-)

If you have any interest in this, and you need some nice items, or need cash, or got some pimpin mob you need to farm for a specific item, this all can be discussed.

Plz post when you are interested with ingame contacts + times available.

You'll hear from me I/G asap...

Greetings

Varkie

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Buffervarkie said:
Hey pimps

I'm looking for 4 animists lvl 50 that would be interested in farming the shit out of some mobs...
What mobs i'm not gonna say yet but i'm open for anything, and there is 1 specific mob that i wanna kill tho, will be discussed to the people that are interested in this.

I will probably join with my druid, since my animist is only lvl 47 and my requirements for the grp are lvl 50 animists (and preferably SC'ed ones).
I allready have 1 animist available which i'm sure is gonna join anytime he can... So 4 more will give us a 6 person-group ;-)

If you have any interest in this, and you need some nice items, or need cash, or got some pimpin mob you need to farm for a specific item, this all can be discussed.

Plz post when you are interested with ingame contacts + times available.

You'll hear from me I/G asap...

Greetings

Varkie

I want to join but I only have a lvl 26 NS...

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
ffs

Is lvl 26 NS = lvl 50 ani to you???

only serious replies plz, no bullsh*t.

Thx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sc'd animists are Rare as rocking horse shit all they need is about 30% power pool and some rogs.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
just one question.. why shouldnt 4 animist just go farm without you? a ml2 druid can easily be replaced by ANY bot

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
sc'd animists are Rare as rocking horse shit all they need is about 30% power pool and some rogs.

mine has 70% powerpool, 26 int cap, capped stats, resists, spell duration and is ML10 :(

do i win a cookie?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.windforce said:
mine has 70% powerpool, 26 int cap, capped stats, resists, spell duration and is ML10 :(

do i win a cookie?

Hehe there's always 1 Mr Fancy Pants.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
lol always 1 to break the mood, mine is sc templated tbh but ml0 :(

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Quoted:

Today 03:12 PM
Ocalinn just one question.. why shouldnt 4 animist just go farm without you? a ml2 druid can easily be replaced by ANY bot
Today 02:13 PM
Bahumat sc'd animists are Rare as rocking horse shit all they need is about 30% power pool and some rogs.

Reply:

well i know a few SC'ed animists, and btw check the word 'preferably'...
and my druid is ml4 and only needs 5 ml5 steps, which we could easily do with the ani grp ;-)

that ok? ;-p

Greetz

Vark

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
i have ml5 shammy bot that prob heals for more than your druid :D

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Could be...

My druid heals for 5xx+ spreadheal, for 470ish lowest cost specheal, and for 700ish highest specheal.

I do quite fine for having only 315 dex and no augdex and no healing ra's tbh ;-p

got di2, purge, mcl2

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
thx

héhé, great mate, i'll keep that in mind ;-)

Btw don't you have an ani Buffdaddeh?

Cmon there must be ani's that wanna farmzor?
Get your ani out of the closet Mvv and Fuddle :-p
Lets go have some pve 'fun' (pretty boring i know, but we're gonna make it fun with disco lights, kicking RnB music and hot chicks ;-)

Greetz Vark

mirieth!

Banned
pretty silly to ask for people's help, without any idea of what they will be doing or what they will get out of it :x

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Horde have about 1000 animists so we usually stick together when it comes to farming.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
such fucking pve whores, this is a pvp server homos!

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
well if there would be anything to kill we would pk

wow. this is was the other 500 ppl on cam think as well. if noone even tries to roam, do you think it will improve? :>

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Shintari said:
wow. this is was the other 500 ppl on cam think as well. if noone even tries to roam, do you think it will improve? :>

Quiet you! Let them PvE in peace..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wind :( Let me join Horde...

I want to play my gimped 50 shaman =\

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Hehe there's always 1 Mr Fancy Pants.
Uhm, that's ME and you know it! :D (or atleast you should)

Uhm, afaik Horde is usually out almost every day as long as we have 8 people online. Just that it's not that exciting to kill solo and <FG people an entire evening. FFS can someone get Bannis and GdE come out to play?! :touch:

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
All teh gossip :-p

Ani's interested meet me tonight around 19h CET in TNN.

Greetz Vark

Epo

Loyal Freddie
i would like to farm things with my mentalist :D

just need a pet class character(except druid) who has a bb

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
The best Mentalist on Camlann should be able to farm any/every mob he/she wants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom