Animist pl

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
2 animists looking for a char with font of power to pl some alts. We are both working but other then that we can play most of the time. So if you are interested please contact me here or pm Wiccy or Leimautuja/Acherontia ingame. You can also come to #signofthehammer or #terror-inc on qnet and talk to Duzzy or acheron.

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
No, we want FoP on US Pendragon..

Ofc we want it here on Camlann, whats wrong what that?

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
ye, to bad they nerf it =/ anyways, gonna sleep now.. and you.. stay away from here :twak:

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Leimautuja? Sounds finnish,where ye from (totally out of topic :) )

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I think the reason for the incredibilaty at your request is that Font of Power only comes with ML5. This is a bit of a rarity on this server and anybody would have it would probably not want to spend their time creating Fonts for a lowbie pl group. I can't see anybody lending their account out either - if you think it's risky lending out an account on a normal server, it's at least 10x more risky on this one.
This is not meant to criticise you on your request or try to make you look naive - just to let you know the reality of the situation, but if you do find somebody willing to help you out, well done indeedio. :)

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
This is a bit of a rarity on this server and anybody would have it would probably not want to spend their time creating Fonts for a lowbie pl group.

Dont you think he will get a leecher in group aswell?

Even though its not said in first post, it would be dumb to think that you should do it without any "profit"

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
You're assuming a number of things here:
- That you can actually find somebody with Font of Power
- That the person with FoP has a 2nd account that he can use to leech with (unless he/she's expected to create the font then log between main and alt - not easy if in different realms)
- That the person with FoP would rather do this with a couple of strangers than with people in his own guild.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
and that person would most likely be a Req as afaik only they have ML5, and Req have grannies at their keep to PL on, why would they need animists? :twak:

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
You're assuming a number of things here:
- That you can actually find somebody with Font of Power
- That the person with FoP has a 2nd account that he can use to leech with (unless he/she's expected to create the font then log between main and alt - not easy if in different realms)
- That the person with FoP would rather do this with a couple of strangers than with people in his own guild.

Dont you think I know whats needed etc? Why is it so hard to understand, stay away from here if you dont have FoP and wanna do this.. please

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
It would appear that I've insulted you a wee bit - I apologise.

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
It would appear that I've insulted you a wee bit - I apologise.

No you havnt, but this thread is 18 post alrdy and just with flames.. so stay away :twak:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
not flames, mindless spam :)

hate to break it to you mate but it aint gonna happen :eek2:

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
if there was no dreams no1 wud have a job, play this game etc.....
If u ddint dream about having stuff u wudnt need a good job to buy it, if u didnt dream about being the best on the server or have something to work for in daoc many wudnt play it...

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanted to be the best then why you want PL? I mean for goodness sake if this camlann if Mother Thereasa and the Pope rolled animists and wanted PL most folks would kill them for rolling animists.

Go make a necro each they are damn xp machines. You could prolly both make 50 then PL each other in less time than this would take. No-one need know - I won't tell :D

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
well done...erm...where will you be camping...not that any of US will come and disturb you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom