Animist Leveling Spots

Laddey

FH is my second home
Afternoon, well I recently made a verd animist and i'm looking for decent spots to level with a FOP bot.

Looking for big patches of blues/yellows and a fast respawn. I'm currently L24. Is there a guide out there like a necro leveling guide? Thanks :))

arelir

Fledgling Freddie
if ther where and fast pop bleu / yellow would be glad if some one got a link to a map /name mob ......

Laddey

FH is my second home
arelir said:
if ther where and fast pop bleu / yellow would be glad if some one got a link to a map /name mob ......

For L20 i went in spraggon den. Very good to EXP there.

Kaolnith Caverns are great for L25...

So Spragg Den 20-25
Kaolnith Caverns 25-30
Darkness Falls 30-35
Corus Mine 35-45

Then from 45 you can adventure into TOA and farm scrolls and whatnot :) Or IF you have a bot, you can do some task dungeons. Thats how i figured it anyway ;)

Cueblare

Fledgling Freddie
i did DF until i was like lvl 37 and then i went to the small pit in CM and lvld in CM to 50 ;D

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
For L20 i went in spraggon den. Very good to EXP there.

Kaolnith Caverns are great for L25...

So Spragg Den 20-25
Kaolnith Caverns 25-30
Darkness Falls 30-35
Corus Mine 35-45

Then from 45 you can adventure into TOA and farm scrolls and whatnot :) Or IF you have a bot, you can do some task dungeons. Thats how i figured it anyway ;)

rather than darkness falls i would go to triebth callite in lough gur nr culraid

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
rather than darkness falls i would go to triebth callite in lough gur nr culraid

The only problem with TC is the mob path finding. They tend to appear through walls and shit and it can get quite annoying when u make a pull only to find that 3 mobs have jumped u through a wall at the same time :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
at lvl 28 go Dampwood mites! Insanely good exp if you get a pb'er and you can keep shroom alive..

Believe me :> ive got 120 days played on animist and lvled several others xD

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ouacra cocha o dayodomo binay ouacra mo cocha ferji akba ligounai makta keratapla. Tokemata tokemata! Seno santonoi-aypa! Minoi ay Cheba! Givomana seno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom