Animist exp spots

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just rolled a verd animist and done 5 levels but I am now struggling to find camps that suit an animist and have a decent repop. I have checked some of the online animist guides but frankly they are a bit out of date so I am looking for some advice from fellow animists on where they recommend to exp from level 25 onwards. Oh and before I forget, I have a buffbot with FoP if that helps. Thanks in advance.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Just rolled a verd animist and done 5 levels but I am now struggling to find camps that suit an animist and have a decent repop. I have checked some of the online animist guides but frankly they are a bit out of date so I am looking for some advice from fellow animists on where they recommend to exp from level 25 onwards. Oh and before I forget, I have a buffbot with FoP if that helps. Thanks in advance.

Otherworld - got me from 25-30 and beyond if i wanted.

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Spraggon Den is a dungeon in Clasic daoc .. its close to Howth should be ok till 30 ..

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Levling my animist at the moment.
Also went Otherworld (in Cata) for the 30 levels. Nice camps with mobs close together and a fast repop rate. Also easy quests for huge XP. After Otherworld you can move to Queens Lab and then Underground Forest.
Around level 35/36 I killed Djinn Dust and Statues at a camp on island just past Orions Belt island. They drop some scrolls which is always nice (try for Trib to Aurd 3of3).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom