Animist Bug

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
I have noticed that the fire and forget shrooms can be put just below surface of diveable water and they will aggro targets both below and on surface. This I have also noticed is being abused by several Ani's - Tested myself and works - as far as I am aware no other spell will go between the invisible barrier of the water (unless cast whilst target is visible and then dives)

Anyone else care to comment - I have collected screenies and have sent them to GoA as a bug issue.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Same as any pets, they act like mobs and ignore the water boundary.

Favorite habit of some sorcs/cabbies/SMs is to set ML9 pet and bob up and down in water till it kills you.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
LawBringer said:
I have noticed that the fire and forget shrooms can be put just below surface of diveable water and they will aggro targets both below and on surface. This I have also noticed is being abused by several Ani's - Tested myself and works - as far as I am aware no other spell will go between the invisible barrier of the water (unless cast whilst target is visible and then dives)

Anyone else care to comment - I have collected screenies and have sent them to GoA as a bug issue.

Bainshee AoE works the same way afair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom