Animist at 24

Peek

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have a suggestion for a good spec for an Animist at lvl 24?
Currently, at lvl 20, I have full Arborial.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Peek said:
Anyone have a suggestion for a good spec for an Animist at lvl 24?
Currently, at lvl 20, I have full Arborial.

personally stick with Full arboreal...my animist is still at 40 something and still full arobreal..and tbh theres no real reason to go any other spec... the other lines will be more fun at high lvl RvR but at 20-34 Arboreal is easiest to play and quickest to lvl unless you know what your doing with Verdant/creeping.

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, ab all the way, try catas guide's that people have wrote, they tend to give a decent spec but, there US they somtimes fuck up. so at 24 go 24Ab's ;) go full abs until 40.5

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Stick with arboreal mate. Ive got a 50 full Arb specced animist and its the only spec that works in rvr atm. Nuking for around 450+ after self casted debuff. Hopefully it'll go up with resist changes in next patch. :)

However, If your verdant spec and the increasing tank rvr groups out there atm they will love you for your ablative and aoe bladeturn.

Peek

Fledgling Freddie
OK, arboreal it is then. Thanks! :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh common.. dont be a sissy, specc something diffrent :) the other 2 lines isnt THAT bad, the debuffs etc in creeping is pretty nice imo, ok the debuffs in creeping is all u get but they are still damn nice... i mean, a bomber 15% AOE abs debuff, and a turret that casts a 20% DPS debuff, and another turret that casts a AOE 17% DPS debuff...

and a controllable turret with 40% snare+dmg...

ok that snare turret mebbe isnt so great but who knows :)

ok verdant isnt that great as its mearly a "defensive" line of specc, but still valid in a tank grp imo... and verdant is more or less kickass in keep defences as u have a pet pbae spell and can pbae the keep doors without risking to get pbae'd back. :) the damage of that spell isnt uber tho but any damage is good damage in my book....

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
actually creeping have a fnf turred some ae dd and some wanky pets... plus a baseline dd. if you love to camp you could allways try creeping

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
The ae dd bomber is arboreal though, creeping has an AE root bomber.
The baseline dd is also arborial, creeping has a baseline bomber.

Danita

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft, you dont need to spec Animists in BG, I killed 8 people with my baseline shrooms once :D
With a help from 6 others so I had time to put em up. Killed 4 or 5 after I was dead :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom