Anime/Manga thread

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is that the one for 9 year old girls and features pink bunny rabbits who fire love rainbows from their ears and defeat their enemies with kisses and gestures of good will ?

Oh hang on, thats Tottenham Hotspur FC

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Less Tottenham abuse!
They can't help it... :(

Its like... Genetic :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been watching "Claymore" abit lately, its absolutely amazing. Also been watching the "new" guyver's (same story line but slightly changed episodes/fully redrawn)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
consider it swaffled :) someone will be along shortly to clean up the mess though

*BZZT*cleanup on aisle nine, Jimmy, aisle niiiine*BZZT*

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
but but Ruriko might be a real live little person, who is now crying, knowing that he came so close to the glory that is Off Topic, and was then denied.

:fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
lol.

Only anime series i currently watching at the moment is Bleach... enjoying the light heartedness of it and it something the misses enjoys as well. Need the latest film to hurry up and get out on dvd so dattebayo can get it subbed for me to watch :D

The actual manga comic of Bleach is just getting interesting as well with the battles that going on.... however the anime be reaching a filler time soon no doubt.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
but but Ruriko might be a real live little person, who is now crying, knowing that he came so close to the glory that is Off Topic, and was then denied.

Yeah, i´d be pretty sad if someone just banned me and called me a bot :lol:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

oh, the horror! no, wait, I was laughing. does that make me bad? :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
blimey mods everywhere.

its like being back on brighton pier in the 70's (looks for his big stick to start smacking up vespa's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom