'Animation' satus on a Rightnow query...

M

Murcalumis

Well, that's the status that my query is showing. Anyone got any idea what this is? From Rightnow's vast wealth of answer-ness, I found this to explain the satus system.

' Resolved => Your problem is considered as resolved, you will not receive more message from the Customer support about it.
- Unresolved => Your problem is waiting for an answer from the Customer Support.
- Untreated => Your message does not need an answer or was wrongly assigned, try to reformulate your question changing the Category /sub category.
- Waiting => The Customer Support is waiting for your answer, without one under a 72h period, your message will be changed to "Resolved"'

Nothing about 'Animation'. Bet they've just decided not to reply. Any ideas?

T

Tilda

depends what its in relation to.

i think i applyed to be one of the E&E people, and they said they had enough, but I think its got the "Animation" thing because its kinda on going and i guess that when they need more E&E and if i get chosen, it will get changed to solved.

TIlda

F

Flimgoblin

E&E don't solve Customer Support things...

Animation sounds like Frenglish to me - I imagine it means 'being worked on?'

Anyone who speaks french got a better idea?

T

tris-

animation
Nom féminin

(a) (of town, conversation, party) liveliness, (in street) bustle, hustle and bustle; activity

think it just means there is something happening about it.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by n3wbie
think it just means there is something happening about it.

Wouldn't that be covered by 'unresolved'?

T

tris-

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Wouldn't that be covered by 'unresolved'?

Unresolved => Your problem is waiting for an answer from the Customer Support, already finished animation process.

animation - they are working on the problem now.

:confused:

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
E&E don't solve Customer Support things...

i never said it did,

when I applyed to be an E&E my rightnow said they have told Zargar, and they didnt need any at this time, and they gave it "Animation"

Tilda

M

Murcalumis

' Date Created
04/05/2003 12:19 AM

Date Updated
04/07/2003 02:33 PM

Date Closed
04/07/2003 02:33 PM'

This is what my query is saying now. Notice how the thing closed the moment they updated it? (And, no, it wasn't updated by me). Kind of seems like I was ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom