Animation on CL Heals

Should the Animation on CL Spells be changed?

• Yes yes yes and fgs yes!

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • errm I don't really care. mm'k?

Votes: 93 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
Just last night I was sneaking into Beno bridge, and there was this Briton hiding in the corner inside, spamming heals. It seriously looked just like a cleric, except when I PA'd and it did 5% hp, I found out it was a Paladin >.<

Anybody else think the CL spell animations should be different (especially heals)?

Yes i do think that CL heal should have a new animation, anyhow if you do 5% hp on a PA on a pally you really should care about having new equip! :twak:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well he could have seen that he did 5% damage if he used a s/c debuff poison.
Happends often if you use a s/c debuff, I don't know for how much HP it debuffs but lets say 500 and if you PA him for like 530 damage and then your s/c debuff goes off thereby decreasing his HP by 500 you will only see that you barely done any damage with PA because basically you only done 30 damage and decreased his total HP with 500.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Well he could have seen that he did 5% damage if he used a s/c debuff poison.
Happends often if you use a s/c debuff, I don't know for how much HP it debuffs but lets say 500 and if you PA him for like 530 damage and then your s/c debuff goes off thereby decreasing his HP by 500 you will only see that you barely done any damage with PA because basically you only done 30 damage and decreased his total HP with 500.
or the guy had lots of hp an/or offhand didnt land??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom