Animation on CL Heals

Should the Animation on CL Spells be changed?

• Yes yes yes and fgs yes!

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • errm I don't really care. mm'k?

Votes: 93 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Just last night I was sneaking into Beno bridge, and there was this Briton hiding in the corner inside, spamming heals. It seriously looked just like a cleric, except when I PA'd and it did 5% hp, I found out it was a Paladin >.<

Anybody else think the CL spell animations should be different (especially heals)?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
No i think you should learn the difference between a GoV and a Snakelords.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
No i think you should learn the difference between a GoV and a Snakelords.
Thats quite funny. I laughed a bit in real life. However I do know the difference, except i'm on a Classic server atm (which is pretty obvious in my sig)... therefore you won't be finding no GOV on there will you now. :m00:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ryuno said:
Thats quite funny. I laughed a bit in real life. However I do know the difference, except i'm on a Classic server atm (which is pretty obvious in my sig)... therefore you won't be finding no GOV on there will you now. :m00:

Its the next patch, they making toa so god damn easymode you can get it on an entirely different server!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Noooo... keep them in.

I want to stand there with my hammer/small shield on my frosty spamming heals Then pulling out the Thane 2H and causing some damage.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
u can pretty much see if the heals are cl or not.. couse cl heals are soo slow castspeed

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ryuno said:

Not my fault you can't tell the difference between plate and chain. Your own fault for being shit at targeting. So let me guess, you saw a sword and large shield and thought Oh that must be a cleric!

Don't try to ruin the game experience for the rest of us just because you have trouble.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble woke up on the wrong side of the bed today :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Bubble woke up on the wrong side of the bed today :p

Whining bloody stealthers have that effect on me, hes whining because he tried leaching a paladin instead of a cleric. That sounds like Justice to me :cheers:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Noooo... keep them in.

I want to stand there with my hammer/small shield on my frosty spamming heals Then pulling out the Thane 2H and causing some damage.

Your plan would be perfect but for one flaw! People would probably be more likely to attack you if they thought you were a thane!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Whining bloody stealthers have that effect on me, hes whining because he tried leaching a paladin instead of a cleric. That sounds like Justice to me :cheers:

Is actually a constructive poll. Guess I should of expected drab like you to lower the tone to this shit. Ah well. Move along...

Amanita

Part of the furniture
As a cleric I like my fellow albs being able to pretend to be me ^^

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Bubble said:

LOL i love you so true

And yeah its not hard to tell the difference between chain and plate

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Thinking back on it now, it wasn't a Paladin as they were wearing chain. But your right I need to pick my targets better anyway. But considering 90% of stealther action is 3-4 stealthers grouped, I have to look else where for targets sometimes.

Its really hard to get practice on a Assasin on Glast atm.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
Thinking back on it now, it wasn't a Paladin as they were wearing chain. But your right I need to pick my targets better anyway. But considering 90% of stealther action is 3-4 stealthers grouped, I have to look else where for targets sometimes.

Its really hard to get practice on a Assasin on Glast atm.

You know, of course, that it's legal for a Paladin to wear chain and pretend to be a cleric ? (Or indeed a robe)

Just like it's legal for a Friar to stick on a pointy hat.

You lose a small amount of ABS, but get to really surprise enemies, and that can be very worthwhile.

Darzil

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Your plan would be perfect but for one flaw! People would probably be more likely to attack you if they thought you were a thane!
Legendary ;D

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Brings back old memories of being a warrior and thinking Aha puny caster go squish now jumping off the mile gate losing half my hp and seeing the caster running at me full tilt :p I quickly ran the other way thinking no caster should be behaving like that :D

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
You know, of course, that it's legal for a Paladin to wear chain and pretend to be a cleric ? (Or indeed a robe)

Just like it's legal for a Friar to stick on a pointy hat.

You lose a small amount of ABS, but get to really surprise enemies, and that can be very worthwhile.

Darzil

true I see your point. Have actually done that before.

Tilda

On excal in the good old days, i loved leading a fg on my reaver in a robe and staff. Was awesome :D

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
On excal in the good old days, i loved leading a fg on my reaver in a robe and staff. Was awesome :D

you evil man :(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Did you check out his nice shiny plate armor and big shield? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom