theres a tread on this forum called IRL PvP

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
yes yes, spoon! ? :eek: i dont speak nerd

:touch:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think it's "spcrymorener".

Don't know what it is though...maybe some crying spy named moore...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Kyra said:
can someone translate please?

Basicly
Some Chinese guy(Adult) killed another one over a in game item thieft and sale. He said he did it because the Police wouldn't help making China consider opening a Cybercrime division

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Wow they take the game way too seriously. I guess the You go, You go NOW didn't work.

(sorry, couldn't help myself there... too many L2 nightmares!)

Thx bubbles for explaining. :)

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Okay, interested in TEH DRAMA!!11!! (lol) I finally found a website that could translate the page. (its late and those crazy chinese intrigue me with their hijinks!!)

So those of you who can read it might get a laugh out of what the translator came up with: (a couple of snipets)

Zhu promised Qiu bread he owned obtained for 'the The draughts Sabre', but Qiu lost patience, and go to see Zhu ( in actuality). He aggression Shu in the home and knivstakk him more multiplication along with bumper broth in bosom.

--------------
HAHA okay I get the bosom part, because it said earlier in the article "stand accost to have knivstukket her rival, Zhu Caoyuan repeatedly in bosom." So the person was stabbed in the chest...Clear on that, ok. But "bumper broth" ?? LOL

There were a few more parts where the translating program obviously had trouble, but bumper broth was my favorite.

Not trying to make light of the situation, it is sad. But the online translation websites, as wonderful as they are, still need work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom