Angel as Puppet - *Mild spoiler*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
haha never watched any of that buffy stuff, but it looks funny

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Looks funny, but of course mentioning the spoiler in the thread title then stating spoiler right after is a mega bright thing to do :p

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Spoiler Tags!!! ;)

Muppets rock though. Hope Jim Henson's workshop had a hand in it :D

Excellent, it's next Wednesday's episode. Can't wait.

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
FuzzyLogic said:
Looks funny, but of course mentioning the spoiler in the thread title then stating spoiler right after is a mega bright thing to do :p

Sorry - I didn't really think. I could have meant corporate puppet, or puppet to the PTB or something!

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
As long as Gonzo makes an appearance, all should be well.

*hums the theme tune to The Muppets*

FuzzyLogic

Jonny_Darko said:
Sorry - I didn't really think. I could have meant corporate puppet, or puppet to the PTB or something!
He's always a puppet to the PTB and W&H, but it's a moot point anyhow, since after the last ep they aired a preview basically going "WATCH THIS NEXT WEEK, ANGEL TURNS INTO A FCUKING PUPPET!" :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Muppets + Vampires = Win.

Hell, look at The Count.

alli_count.jpg

BLAH!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
1 .... HAHAHA; 2 ...... HAHAHA; 3 ....... HAHAHA

I won't go on ;)

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
That pic looks fake imo.. will download the ep as soon as its online and see. ;)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Not fake. Here's the episode synopsis from tvtome for anyone that wants to see.
When a popular children's show begins to steal the life forces of children by hypnotizing them, Angel goes directly to the studio to uncover the evil doings. Upon entering the building, Angel triggers a spell that transforms him into a puppet. In a race against time, puppet-Angel and company must find a way to reverse the spell, save the lives of hundreds of children and return Angel to his normal vampire state. Meanwhile, Nina, the werewolf Angel befriended, returns to declare her romantic intentions, but puppet-Angel is too embarrassed to reciprocate.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I've not been keeping up with Angel but I'll be checking out this episode - found a short trailer for it, made me laugh anyway :) Linky

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!! that trailer looked funny..

Im just being a very norteh boy!!

Should be good. :)

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
12? Is that "You're Welcome"? Fucking amazing episode that was. *sniff*

Oh, and Angel's just been cancelled - they're going to let them finish season 5 but that's it.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Beck said:
OMG!! that trailer looked funny..

Im just being a very norteh boy!!

Should be good. :)
Please don't be so st00pid as to openly advertise the fact you're downloading pirated material here. The suits get a little itchy at the mention of such stuff.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Jonny_Darko said:
12? Is that "You're Welcome"? Fucking amazing episode that was. *sniff*

Oh, and Angel's just been cancelled - they're going to let them finish season 5 but that's it.
FFS, bloody WB :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
WHAT?! No fucking way?! Well, that about wraps up pretty much all my reasons for living. Time to sort out my estate and blow my brains out. :/

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Wandered why my post got edited lol.

As Im in HK atm.. not much else I can do. ;)

Cant believe its being cancelled.. but I think they must be running out of ideas as to where the next season would go?

Maybe jos will start on another spin off now like the giles 'ripper' series he was supposed to be starting.

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
WHAT?! No fucking way?! Well, that about wraps up pretty much all my reasons for living. Time to sort out my estate and blow my brains out. :/

Aye - no new Joss Whedon TV next year :(

However, the Firefly movie is going ahead!

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched Smile Time where angel becomes a muppet... holy shit that was one of the best funniest episodes ever!

Still cant believe they cancelling it when it seems to be going so well.. maybe another network will pick it up? :worthy:

Athan

Resident Freddy
Beck said:
Just watched Smile Time where angel becomes a muppet... holy shit that was one of the best funniest episodes ever!

Aye, it took me quite a while to stop giggling after watching it :) . And the bit where Puppet Angel 'vamps out' was really well done.

Oh and let's not forget we got to drool at the naked, but hiding bits, Jenny Mollen as Nina (the werewolf chick) :sex: .

Still cant believe they cancelling it when it seems to be going so well.. maybe another network will pick it up? :worthy:

I heard some vague rumour UPN might pick it up (like they did with Buffy), but that may have JUST been a rumour.

-Ath

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Fs what we gonna watch when its gone. Bet they start showing some chick flick crap.

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
The latest news is that it might be picked up for another season after all. The WB has taken a lot of flack from commentators about losing all their strongest shows and apparently FOX's latest figures show they've lost a huge portion of the 20-30 year old male audience. This is being blamed on them not giving Firefly a chance, canning Family Guy and Futurama, and killing Jake 2.0 and numerous other shows. The WB doesn't want to follow in these footsteps, plus the combinied number of people that have signed various petitions have shocked even them!

As for where Angel can go, the sky is the limit really - the last ep I watched, the second part of the Illyria storyline, was maybe the best ep I've ever seen - Wesley is just awesome.

FuzzyLogic

The Illyria storyline was one of the saddest i've seen in a while. Aside from the 100th ep :mad:

First they kill off Cordy, now fred. But her 'shell' as Illyria described it is still wandering about. Poor Wes :( Got to say though, the Wesley of Angel is much more interesting than the pussy that was Wyndam-Pryce in buffy :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Teach me to be a real girl!

You didn't think that was kinda lame?

FuzzyLogic

The book Wes was reading to her was "A little princess" I imagine that line was a reference to the book she was listening to earlier, so no, not really :p

Girl..Dun dun dun dun, You'll be a woman...soon :p

Ok, now that was cheesy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom