Android Text Wrapping

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Job, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

Is the android app OK, because it's toatlly fucked up now using the normal browser and seeing as mobile browsing is teh future, this is a nice step backwards.

2. FreddysHouse

FreddysHouse The Boss Staff member Moderator

There never an an Andriod App, the only thing we ever supported app wise was Forum Runner.

3. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

4. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

Posting is broken, taking ages and afialing constantly. I've tested these forums from iphone and android standard browsers and it works fine.

5. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

Works , but only the text is wrapping under zoom, so when you pinch-zoom, the quotes stay full size.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Job can you get us some screenshots please, just tried to replicate this on iOS and I don't get the same issue and I don't have an android device to hand.

7. caLLous

caLLous I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Did the quotes resize on android on the old forum? I don't know that they did but I can't remember... It's rewrapping the text fine but not the quotes for me in Dolphin HD...

8. caLLous

Zoomed out:
    SC20111021-180954.jpeg

Zoomed in:
    SC20111021-180945.jpeg

Text has re-wrapped, quote hasn't. But like I said, I'm not sure this is new behaviour...

9. MYstIC G

This this may be a refer to XenForo job tbfh. Can you try it in any one of the other themes please!

10. caLLous

Zoomed out:
    SC20111021-184526.jpeg

Zoomed in:
    SC20111021-184600.jpeg

I forgot to write enough text to make it wrap but you can see that the quote didn't.

11. MYstIC G

Thanks dude.