Phones Android: Multiple windows

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone worked out how to get multiple apps in resizeable floating windows on an Android device?

It surely can't be beyond the wit of mankind to be able to surf Firefox whilst watching Reservoir Dogs on a mini sized MX Player in the top corner of the screen, and a wee email window at the bottom

You know. Like Windows. But on an Android Tablet

Ormorof

FH is my second home
in samsung devices its called multiwindow, in others you may need to mod a little

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I press the Small Apps button on my Xperia, then fill me boots ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I press the Small Apps button on my Xperia, then fill me boots ;)

The Z3 yeah? Is that stock functionality or are you rooted / using a custom ROM?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I see all new Sony TV's will be running android and will have access to Google Play...

Syri

FH is my second home
The Z3 yeah? Is that stock functionality or are you rooted / using a custom ROM?
It's stock, but not quite running apps in windows. you can run "small apps" made specifically for sony phones (mostly by sony themselves, but a couple of third party apps out there) and you can put widgets in floating windows. It can be quite handy, but it's not a full-blown windowed app experience.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not a fan of it but with Google Now Launcher it becomes pretty much stock Android. I've not put CyanogenMod on my Note 3 yet because there's no third party 4k video camera app (or there wasn't last time I looked into it), otherwise I'd get rid of TouchWiz in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom