And they say Warlocks are Overpowered

Calo

Part of the furniture
well my lvl 15 warlock is not really OP :p

oke the dot is nice, but when the mobs is near u can do chamber or uninterrupt spell (50% power) so that kinda sucks, its more a hit & run class :)

Bloodclot

Banned
oil

or

bug like some bleeding bug a while ago.
damage cap of a lvl46 banshee should be arround 750ish damage. without toa / rr shite

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ye, its technically not possible to hit that hard as a lvl 46 bainshee with their spells :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
If he actually took that damage, wouldnt the next line be something like "Joejohnsoncleric was just killed by whateverthebainsheesnamewas" ?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
If he actually took that damage, wouldnt the next line be something like "Joejohnsoncleric was just killed by whateverthebainsheesnamewas" ?

Of course not - Joe's uber! :wub:

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:

Not if his toon has over 2k hp which on a cleric is the norm.

Helme

Resident Freddy
noaim said:
Says 2800 tho if I am not mistaken.
You ain't and that kind of numbers wasn't even possible with old toughness for clerics as far as I know.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Weird how the rest of the text is made out perfect yet the text of the hit is very blurred...

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
Not if his toon has over 2k hp which on a cleric is the norm.

Hmm.. I only have 1950 fully buffed at the moment :( but then again I need a new template soon anyway.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was testing some stuff with calisti yesterday and he hit me for 328 damage on 26% body resist with highest delve nuke he has (for now)

boo fucking hoo, either the screenie is edited, or its oil (and even then, it should show a dm)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
read something bout a bug on bainshee boards on vnboards might have something to do with that

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Weird how the rest of the text is made out perfect yet the text of the hit is very blurred...
On my screenies if I convert them to lower qual. jpg the red text always that blurred :<

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Lol oil at keeps.. Joejohnson is shining with his intelligence again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom