Football And the decisions been made

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
As I said in DAoC off-topic:

Big G said:
Who cares.

Footballer in cheating-on-wife shocker. Fuckwitted behaviour (particularly Gerrard) goes hand in hand with football imo, what can you expect.

Can someone explain to me why people get so seriously wound up over a game of football?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Human regression into a tribal culture.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Allegedly, he was only the 5th from Chelsea to get a ride on her anyway. Agreed, why get all wound up at all though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
John Terry has done nothing wrong. All coaching manuals state 'If the full back leaves a hole, it's the centre back's job to fill it'

Speaking off... Ashley Cole was stopped by police for driving 102mph in a 50mph zone. When the police officer asked what his excuse for speeding was, he said "I heard John Terry's car is parked outside my house"

:england:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Allegedly, he was only the 5th from Chelsea to get a ride on her anyway. Agreed, why get all wound up at all though.

Sloppy fifths? That is one gooey messed up clunge.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
...and they've replaced him with a drug test cheat.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
...and they've replaced him with a drug test cheat.

Yeah for misinformed statements!

The amount of shite the general public have been regurgitating from the tabloid press over the last few days is ridiculous.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Did Ferdinand not cheat a drug test by conveniently forgetting about it? Was he not subsequently banned from playing for eight months, and fined £50,000?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Including you ch3t xD

Punching someone in a match and getting a match ban is much worse than cheating, drugging or fighting imo. Or atleast when considering the England captain.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cheating or abusing drugs are far worse than punching someone.

Punching someone just makes you an asshole, cheating/drugs means you have no respect for the game you actually play, anyone you play with or the fans who watch.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Punching someone just makes you an asshole, cheating/drugs means you have no respect for the game you actually play, anyone you play with or the fans who watch.

Both punching and cheating/drugs achieve all those tbh.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Both punching and cheating/drugs achieve all those tbh.

Punching someone can be heat of the moment or being provoked... it's hard to apply that excuse to cheating or drugs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Including you ch3t xD

Punching someone in a match and getting a match ban is much worse than cheating, drugging or fighting imo. Or atleast when considering the England captain.

Yeah, I did get the wrong info at first, but i've corrected that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Did Ferdinand not cheat a drug test by conveniently forgetting about it? Was he not subsequently banned from playing for eight months, and fined £50,000?

He had the drug test less than a week later, any substances would have still been in his blood according to the testing authority. An idiot for missing the test, but not a drugs cheat. They are two different things.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Testers are always playing a game of catch-up with the latest drugs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
REgardless, Ferdinand is a Peanarse.

I hate Chelsea as much as the next real football fan but I still think John terry has been sharfted.

So what that he shagged some random bint that had made her way through half the Chel$ki squad, does it make any difference to the performance of the squad? "oh noes! Wayne Bridge doesnt want to play!" Bye Wayne

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The thing is Wayne Bridge has not said that, again its tabloid bullshit. He's only put out one statement, and that is to say he will not be making any comments about it, and is only concerned with the welfare of his son.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
He put Capello, his England boss, in an impossible position. A major figure in the media cheating on their partner in the UK will, right or wrong, create a huge media fuss once the news comes out.

Terry should have saved what little dignity he had left and stood down, and not made his boss sack him.

rynnor

Rockhound
Terry should have saved what little dignity he had left and stood down, and not made his boss sack him.

Yeah that was pretty sad - suprised he didnt resign before that point but guess he thought he could hold on.

I wasnt bothered about him shagging a team-mates ex (though its not good for team cohesion) but I thought the other stories about him making money out of his captains position were more damaging.

Finally I dont understand why Gerrard isnt Captain - hes a fantastic player with real heart who often inspires Liverpool to win and I think he could do the same for England.

I honestly cant see any Captain potential in Rio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom