And some people wonder why everyone zerg BDs.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
I loged in Thid with my armsman mostly to check my new item set with a nice cloack. Went near mpk and almost alone in Thid except 1-2 albs that where at CK.
I wait about 2-3 minutes and voyla !! Aleven comes down hill with a healer bot stuck in his ass, obviously beeing played by him too. I couldnt help it but just /rofl /rofl /rofl irl.

It seams to me that retardeness has no boundaries for some people. Like playing a buffed BD and strafe like bitch is not enough. Now must have a healer for cc/heal stuck in the ass. And to remind you that no albs where in thid at that point except only 2-3.

Aleven for president !!!

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
QQ

Tho, in all seriousness. Why do dumbarse BDs camp APK hill? The albs don't come down so I cant easymode them with my morning rage >.<

Roam the bridges you pesky BDs - leave the PK for us highly skilled SBs :D

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, you are evul with that axe Mrsneaky :) Can´t say i´m happy when you nail me on my caster chars, but at least you solo instead duo´ing like Faemurre/Rambolina and some other sb´s i can´t remember :)

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
:( Actually, I can't let you give me that honourable image :p

I tend to duo with my hunter friend Rapzors - tho he tends not to add on my fights, mainly because a lot of them are over before he's even seen me de-stealth, and by the same token, if he fights 1 on 1, I don't add.

Only time either of us duo in the convensional sense is when somebody runs away from me and gets a swift arrow in the back :p

I must say, you're the hardest caster to kill in Thid. Hell, you last longer than most scouts :p Though I suspect not all of them that I one hit are level 24. Anyway, hats off to you mate, even if you are a bloody alb scumbag sorc :p

I look forward to the day that my PA is a crit and you go down in one :D

Blackened

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
I loged in Thid with my armsman mostly to check my new item set with a nice cloack. Went near mpk and almost alone in Thid except 1-2 albs that where at CK.
I wait about 2-3 minutes and voyla !! Aleven comes down hill with a healer bot stuck in his ass, obviously beeing played by him too.

Sorry mate, but have to disagree with ya here. As annoying as that big brick aleven is for all you albs/hibs, im certain that he dosent have a healer/buff bot. Infact, he scrounges any buffs he can off others :p (Cant afford 2nd account from all that weed he buys)

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom