And some good News? Your Orders :)

A

**Aligro**

Re: Alligro

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Hmmm You have sent me a PM with an order but I cannot reply back as you have disabled Private messages Doh!

should work now, as many retries as possible please.

F

Flimgoblin

Aligro - that's usually 'as many retries as you can afford' :)

work out how many you can afford then set that as your limit :)

I wouldn't want to retry 100 times for example to get a masterpiece if I didn't know the payment was coming - in fact I'd probably ask for half in advance for that many...

O

old.Second

Re: Alligro

Originally posted by old.Kiarra

And how may retries maximum are you prepared to pay for ?

[

well technicaly he do say ANY retries.. so he probably mean all?:p

he just want 99% not 98% hehe

F

Flimgoblin

if he's paying (say) 80g for a retry and it takes 100 - does he have 8 platinum kicking around? :)

ok so it won't cost that much ... but it _is_ possible :) just very very very unlikely.

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Aligro - that's usually 'as many retries as you can afford' :)

work out how many you can afford then set that as your limit :)

I wouldn't want to retry 100 times for example to get a masterpiece if I didn't know the payment was coming - in fact I'd probably ask for half in advance for that many...

ROFL i think i said what i meant wrong, i mean "as many retries as possible" what the hell does that mean :D.

I heard a few times that on average kiarra makes a 99% one 1 in 7 tries so i can pay for that many at least, maybe more it shouldn't take more than 15 would it?

O

old.Kiarra

There are a few of you that seen al the retries and sat there with me for perhaps an hour and a half trying to get a 99% blade. It has taken around 1.7 plat to get it.

1 in 7 is incorrect

Its is an even chance on every attempt according to Mythic, whatever that means. It is more like 1 in 15. I sometimes get a bunch of low quality in a row and then a row of 97% and a couple of 98%. Its only on the the 15th make that sometimes that we get a 99%.

On the other hand it can be the 1st blade that is made, As some of you know :D

I wont put an order in the book until its quite clear what is required, and what you are prepared to pay for, or the maximum no of retries I should attempt. Only then will I add it to the list. It really is like playing the lotto, but at least you know that given enough attempts you will get what you want in the end. ( apart from 100% :( )

So to place an order PM in here (rather than post a reply), please and thanks :D

Oh and the list is growing. A quick tot up shows 35 oustanding, so there will be a wait Im afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom