And some good News? Your Orders :)

O

old.Kiarra

After many hours of crafting, for some of you who have placed orders over the last couple of days, they are now ready so please come and collect as soon as possible... Cause Ive run out of space !! :(

If Ive spelt your name wrong, sorry ;)

Gawain/Arthwyr - Bastard swords
Combat - Jambiya
Thongor - Bastard Sword
Legaoniel/Reece - Jambiya
Northstarr - Jambiya
Troubadur - Sabre
Yuanyuan - Sabre
Kharonox/Speedi - Sabre
Sabu - Sabre
Tirenial - Poleaxe
Galie - Guarded Rapier
TTS/STT - Guarded Rapier
Helach - Partisan / Guarded Rapier
Hades - Poleaxe / Jambiya
Gwidoc - 2 x Jambiya
Ormpaly - Jambiya
Elath - Jambiya

I shall be on later or tonight...

If you want to place an order and make sure I get it, (Im still getting swamped with PM's ), try sending a private message on here. I do check every day !

To all those who are still waiting, sorry, Im gradually ploughing my way through them.

1063 Yeah !! :D

M

Moody

Archmace

Hi Kiarra,

Have you ever heard of an Archmace? It is supposed to be the beefier 2H Crush weapon. I never saw it though. Not many 2H Crushers around anyway :) Should have bonus on Hibbie scale :twak:

If anyone knows how it looks like, fill me in please.

It is mentioned in a weaponcrafters list and is mighty expensive :eek6:

O

old.Kiarra

P

[PS]Venom

All I have to say is:

BUY KIARRA WEAPONRY

Since using a Great Scimitar jobbie, my damage has increased massively. I hit for at least 50 more damage a normal swing!

Sure, doing 444 damage might not seem like much but to me it's pretty damn good. I tend to kill Kobolds / Lurikeens in about 3 hits now if there's no buffs either side. Great improvement.

(Loves his 98% qual Great Scimitar)

L

Legaoniel_v

weapons

Thx Kiarra, legaoniel or Reece will be along tonight to collect, may be late, if not then tomorrow day.

Many thx!!

F

Flimgoblin

How much are those arcanium jambiyas? :)

T

Talifer

Are my 2 Jambiyas still on a list?

Talifer aka Vladimir

T

Treniel-

lol nice spelling of my name :) ta m8 i'll collect it today

C

Ckiller ofDust

i bought a jambaya from u witch has

a qual of like 91% can u recraft it to ~99% mayby???

K

Kagato.

Im still happily swinging my 99% Neth Partizan, but still 2 and a bit levels before I can use an Arcanium one :( the waiting is killing me lol.

F

Flimgoblin

Kiarra,
how much for two arcanium hand axes, 98% or better quality? :)

(doesn't have the arcanium prices on markedangel's site)

T

Treniel-

i just paid 300g for my polearm 98% on 1st try woot

i would imagine it would be the same fingoniel

C

Chenuba

Can I make an order here ?

Hi Kiarra.
If possible I would like to order a netherium scimitar qua. 95+.
I'll contact you ingame soon :)

F

Flimgoblin

that a 16.5 polearm treniel?

hand axes are the lowest weapon per material.. so skill 935 to make...

should be a bit cheaper than 300g per axe... hmm might be able to afford them if I kill some tanglers...

O

old.Kiarra

Ok, Some prices for you of the more common Arcanium requests:

Slash
Jambiya (LH) / Sabre 313g + 55g per retry
Bastard Sword 260g + 50g per retry
Hand Axe 114g + 22g per retry

Crush
War Mace 296g + 55g per retry

2H
Great Scimitar 366G + 70g per retry
Archmace 365g + 70g per retry

Thrust
Main Gauche (LH) 160g + 40g per retry
Guarded Rapier 298g + 55g per retry

Polearms
Bardiche (Slash) / PoleAxe (Slash) / Partisan (Thrust) 349g + 75g per retry

Im still trying to keep the prices as cheap as possible, but might be raising them by a few percent shortly to cover development costs (ahem... thats AC and Tailor)

Ive still got a backlog of orders at the moment. I still get a constant bombardment of PM's whilst I am trying to craft, and this does kinda slow me down a lot, so you will notice my responses can be a little short sometimes. Its not because I am under stress (although I do get that way sometimes), its because there is so much information to relay, my fingers are being burnt, cause my keyboard is so hot !

Thanks for being patient.

F

Flimgoblin

Hehe kiarra needs a secretary :)

Can I have two arcanium hand axes please? no retry's as I'm cheap :) and if I don't get the best quality yet I might be able to motivate myself to start crafting again....

And how many weeks will it take for delivery? :) *please allow upto 28 days...*

O

old.Kiarra

Ok, yuour in the order book Fin, but it would really help if orders could be made via a private message on here :D

And yes I really DO need a secretary: I might be recruiting help soon :)

F

Flimgoblin

naw, you're "that funny bloke" I'm fin or fing ;)

S

Sabu

Thanks Kiarra :) you are doing a great work for the realm, ask for me when you need help in epics,RvR, etc .

P

Pfy

Could I have 2 99%/100% Mithril Hammers ...

Having a look at your webpage I can see that 100% qual ones will cost around 14g *2 (28g) so I'm hoping to that to try and get the hammers to 99/100% qual 60g - 70g or so will cover it?

If you can lemme know how much it'll be and when I can pick them up that'd be great. Thanks in advance ...

O

old.Kiarra

Ok, dont rely on the prices there too much. Is not really tailored to the way I work or this patch either, when we get 1.52 I think it will be much more useful..... The Armoury that is

Ill PM you ingame from Kiarra explain how it works. If you are desperate for a weap and cant fine me, look also for Wasch, Coaxmetal or Achilles. I believe they can handle Mithril too. I certainly know Wasch can :)

T

Treniel-

16.4 98% on 1st try

Kiarra = uber

shes making me a Jambiya for free (sorta) to w00t!

L

Legaoniel_v

where are you?

Having great trouble in getting in touch with you for legaoniel / Reece's sword - Won't be on at all today, but should be on tomorrow night after 7pm gmt. You available then?

P

Pfy

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Ok, dont rely on the prices there too much. Is not really tailored to the way I work or this patch either, when we get 1.52 I think it will be much more useful..... The Armoury that is

Ill PM you ingame from Kiarra explain how it works. If you are desperate for a weap and cant fine me, look also for Wasch, Coaxmetal or Achilles. I believe they can handle Mithril too. I certainly know Wasch can :)

Cool thanks. Much appreciated. I'll no doubt be on Pfeh if and when I'm on ...

O

old.Kiarra

Where am I ?

If you cant find Kiarra then look for Kessica (cleric), Nimh (Minstrel) or Kerry (Theurg).

As these are the main alts that could be on. If its Kessica then its likely i will either be going for level 50 (only 2.2 bubs away now) or on a material run for Kerry or Kiarra.

O

old.Kiarra

Alligro

Hmmm You have sent me a PM with an order but I cannot reply back as you have disabled Private messages Doh!

Assuming the bastard sword is the slowest 1-h sword i would like to order an arcanium bastard sword please, mininum 99% qual aswell. any recrafts i will pay for and how much is it to enchant them?

And how may retries maximum are you prepared to pay for ?

To everyone:

If you want to place an order and specify a minimum quality, PLEASE say what the maximum number of retries you require !! I need to know when to stop if your desired quality has not been reached.

Thanks

So many orders now.... It will take a while to get through them, especially with folks asking for many retries...

F

Flimgoblin

*thinks the 'no retries' should go first :)*

*grins*

Then again I don't really need my axes for another 3 levels... have tuskers and epic sword to use.

B

-baralis-

hey how much would a mithril guarded rapier, 97% quality cost me? say 4 retries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom