And so it begins!

Dorimor1

Banned
Yes, I used the same thread title as VF did when Sheph got to rr12, because I believe this is just as, maybe even more important.

Grats Aleven on Battle Enforcer, only the 3rd in Thid-enlgish-cluster-history and who would deserve it more? I cannot stress enough how I am pleased for you, because I know you've worked hard for this whatever people think. You are the nicest guy someone will ever meet ingame despite what those albies think of you. A truly unique player.

One of the funniest, most loyal and annoying friends anyone could ever have, I've had many people stab me in the back, but I know you won't be one of them, you are truly the greatest :worthy:

Master Enforcer, anyone?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I should get special thanks for buffing him. ;<

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
mate, its thid.. get a grip.. RR12 = 24mil (ish) rp's

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Aleven, definitely agree with what Dorimor said about him being a nice guy, alot of fun to group with that whacky dane hehe :D

polza

Loyal Freddie
surely a gratz thread belongs in gratzulations section? or is it to low to get in there? battle enforcer on bd in thid = bout as hard as rr2 mby?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haha, this one is too easy. Won't even bother making a sarcastic remark.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If he was solo on a class that was hard to play then grats but on a bd in a zerg..... /yawn it is

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
grtz i gues i mean i aint going to whine cos end of the day its never going to stop with the bds, well done you got battle enforcer in thid would be better if you wernt a bd but shit happens.

PS: Zephina hi

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
If he was solo on a class that was hard to play then grats but on a bd in a zerg..... /yawn it is

Aye maybe a grats if he ran solo, but 2 or 3 BD's and SM's etc grouped ain't to hard if you have no social life.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz...seems like some1 got owned by a BD :fluffle: judging from the comments in this tred...anyhy gratz

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
:wanker: less wasting Fh's space with those " useless" Thid Grats threads lol.
in thid its worth nothing anyway....

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice ass kissing, i think everyone realises how much you love Aleven. /yawn

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
2000 deathblows @ nf @ new system @ high RR marks say worth 2k average = 4 mil rps.

Far from RR12 ^^

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
It's also much much easier to get kills/deathblows in Thid than it is in NF.

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
thanks mates :) and to all u others who dont like me, get a life and cry about something else please :wanker:

Dorimor1

Banned
Haha don't worry aleven, people are just bitter, we shall farm the alb zerg again tonight.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Yea the rest of us will just sit tight and wait for you to maybe one day compete in big boy rvr :>

Lol, just move this thread to Thid section and let those guys have a crack at him...rofl making thid grats thread, and for a BD...I'm almost surprised :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
guys leave them alone no one said anything about this being for NF gratz threads, some ppl enjoy thid some ppl enjoy real rvr they pay their subs let them have their fun no need to flame them.

Dorimor1

Banned
I play 'big-boi' rvr just I like thid alot atm, no need to have a go at me or aleven, Martok said it all rly :/ Btw this was moved from the thid section to here

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think it's the fact that your asking for gratz that people are REALLY complaining about..

It's the fact that you tried to imply that the achievement (and sure it is an achievement) was not only equal to but greater than being the first to RR12. If you don't expect people to laugh at that then your on a different planet to the rest of us.

You can have a small gratz, but it's not really worth more than that.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
id say this is equal to a rr6 grats tbh, nothing special, and not difficult (a thid bd when kitted out right can easily kill 3-4 people at once without much knowledge of the game.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Yea the rest of us will just sit tight and wait for you to maybe one day compete in big boy rvr :>

he doesnt have the balls for that :>:worthy: :worthy:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
guys leave them alone no one said anything about this being for NF gratz threads, some ppl enjoy thid some ppl enjoy real rvr they pay their subs let them have their fun no need to flame them.

And NF ís in no way related to a RR12 ding because we all know you can do that in thid... mkay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom