And I went like AMAAGAAD teh tideturnarr!

K

Kindar

Yeah...pretty sick item. Wrong way to make battles last longer, if thats the goal with that item.
Should be removed..

A

Arnor

seems that daoc's fate is irrevocably falling to "roflerofle we are more then you" and "need the best of the best comp to actually play with zerg vs zerg"

*shrug* well, maybe we can outdo the albs when they outnumber us...

G

Gordonax

I'll judge it when I see it in action. Not before.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by gwal
seems so far out its silly...

nah, its straight up the "fuck fg vs fg" standpoint that mythic obviously has taken.

just look at the aura of kings and the aura of run the fuck away thingy, they are aiming for zerg vs zerg, which could be good, if they only didnt have a crappy engine and had some way to balance the zerg numbers, ie max 200 from your realm is allowed in the same zone at any given time. for instance

K

K0nah

sounds good.

see how mids like fighting 8 v 8(11) now won't we :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by K0nah
sounds good.

and mids?

with 3 pr's AND this fucker, kthxhavefun

O

old.Filip

hehe...

in the hopes of adding to the frustration i would bet that pallies can get this item...

in the LFG screen pallies are considered Healer's not Figther's....

So 4 in group dead ?? .. np .. pally use his egg of longer ball's and then FH ....

hip hip hurray ..

:p

/ps sssrryyyy im sure mythic never would a bugger like that happen ....

/em hopes no stupid amerikanos try this at home and the egg get's nerfed before it is euro

/em gets a little shiver about how many class's in hib who migth be able to get this...

K

Khalen

As mentioned before I'll judge when I see it in action. Ain't the first nor the last thing those American's exagerate about. Usually it's the EU players that fully make use of potential items/bugs...

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by K0nah
sounds good.

The joke will be at your expense, considering that mids run with 4 healing classes and your realm has a shortage of active clerics (and i seriously doubt the paladins will get this one)

And yes, this Ability should be removed from the game completely.

Z

zenith_merc

Yes, I would also judge it when it have been used in action for a while. I hope EU players wont start to whinewhinewhinewhine when we dont even have ToA. ;)

K

Kallio

Originally posted by zenith_merc
I hope EU players wont start to whinewhinewhinewhine when we dont even have ToA. ;)

Can we do anything else? :D

F

Flimgoblin

hmmm I can inflict my cack ress on 8 people at once muauhauh :)

O

old.Zoyster

Arnor, seriously, I gotto Ask:
Do you ever actually goto emain ?
which guild are you in ?
Are you any good at RvR ?

just some friendly questions :D

G

Garbannoch Nox

this aoe rez will be good in PvE and for mass RvR (raids, zerging) but will have little to no impact on fg vs fg fights (in case there will be any left once ToA hits us ;))

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
Arnor, seriously, I gotto Ask:
Do you ever actually goto emain ?
which guild are you in ?
Are you any good at RvR ?

just some friendly questions :D

hehe, no harm in asking :)

yes I go to emain, but I mostly roam odins, I've unfortunately had very little time to play the last 2 months, due to school and exams

Im in Cutting Edge

I consider myself to be pretty good in RvR. I think I have a decent general competance, which means I can mostly play any class without fucking up totally ^^

edit: also, i've been lvling a couple of necros and a bb on prydwen with some mates, which has further deducted from my playtime for rvr on excal.

I also have a tendency to play whatever the GG needs, that being a mates skald, shammy, healer etc etc

Arnor's been 6l8 since right after the summer vacation, just 12.5k to go to rr7 now ^^

vf: ill try, but when my last exam is over on monday, I have so much to do in daoc :p powerlvling my mincer&reaver on pryd, pl'ing my drood on hib and maybe pl my bd xD

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Arnor
hehe, no harm in asking :)

yes I go to emain, but I mostly roam odins, I've unfortunately had very little time to play the last 2 months, due to school and exams

Im in Cutting Edge

I consider myself to be pretty good in RvR. I think I have a decent general competance, which means I can mostly play any class without fucking up totally ^^

:D

Go to emain more when you have time (soon?) imo :)

K

Kurik BHM

i understood that that egg of mazzrez takes power to fire off?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
i understood that that egg of mazzrez takes power to fire off?

it did, so you could only 50% rezz 2 ppl. Now it dont, but its capped at 8 ppl (oh no!) so if you have 10ppl within a 1000radius area, """"only""" 8 will be rezzed. Think they just nerfed it though, to a 10% rezz.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Yup, nerfed to 10% hp and no power.

Nothing to worry about then... nice artifact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom