And here comes the IRvR in alb again.

Gamah

Banned
Hamro said:
stfu and take a tower those who whine xD

I went to raise a tower once mid one, with my solo 3 trebs of d000m..within seconds 6 warlocks came up and camped the trebs for about 20 min :D

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Just a quick three points that i WILL post a link to every single time i see a "winge winge iRvR in alb again" from any mid/hib/alb:

#IRvR was established in mid for a grand total of about 8 hours before the mids took the keeps back.

#IRvR was established in hib for even less before the hibs took the keeps back.

#Upon trying to lead retakes for said keeps having just logged on after the server outage i got "CBA" responses mostly from the albs...

You let it happen again, whatever realm youre from - live with it or do something about it.

Think that says it all about the community in Alb then really! They need somebody to grab them by the scruff of the neck and shake some sense into them. I vote Evita.

Brite

Banned
well irvr is needed for there to be decent action before cluster (and we all know thats going to be a while), obviously the people that dont like it doesnt amount to a fg that can actually go take the towers back

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
well irvr is needed for there to be decent action before cluster (and we all know thats going to be a while), obviously the people that dont like it doesnt amount to a fg that can actually go take the towers back

Yes...because theres not an insta zerg that turns up to defend the tower? you need a hell of a lot more than a fg.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yes...because theres not an insta zerg that turns up to defend the tower? you need a hell of a lot more than a fg.
works well whit a Banshe in group then you can handle the zeeeerg! .p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
Think that says it all about the community in Alb then really! They need somebody to grab them by the scruff of the neck and shake some sense into them. I vote Evita.

Evita from my experience doesn't tend to help with keep retakes unless both doors are down and the enemy are camping the lords room (bomb target etc)

We have a few capable RvR leaders :p but there isn't even a Hadrians wall BG now :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Hadrians Wall BG.

Who has the BG??? Outlaw!!!! Zoyster!!!! or.... Manisch!!

Hasta Rapido AMG! Mids !

oh the times :O

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
poor attempt there puppet.
Are you saying any war should be won without communications?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Im just going to wait until clustering.

Btw. How stlong are albs on excalibur? Do they own everything or are hibbies and mids really nonexistant there ?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:

Btw. How stlong are albs on excalibur? Do they own everything or are hibbies and mids really nonexistant there ?

they have a warder zerg and a few good Guild groups.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
poor attempt there puppet.
Are you saying any war should be won without communications?

War? I consider it a game :/

And come on - majority of Albs in HW does nothing but keep visual contact with 'other Albs' etc. and make sure they are within SOS/BOF/Phaseshift-range of a keep/tower.

Rest of the Albs are stealthers. Exceptions make up the rule aswell.

<Aika_Off> Yeah was on inf, but now on caba to leech off Alb-zerg

Do you really need communications there? Everything happens within clip-range of 80 Albs.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
War? I consider it a game :/

And come on - majority of Albs in HW does nothing but keep visual contact with 'other Albs' etc. and make sure they are within SOS/BOF/Phaseshift-range of a keep/tower.

Rest of the Albs are stealthers. Exceptions make up the rule aswell.

<Aika_Off> Yeah was on inf, but now on caba to leech off Alb-zerg

Do you really need communications there? Everything happens within clip-range of 80 Albs.

No Offence Mr 1337
But its nice and all that you run in a opted group. Unfortunatly the alliance i'm in was asleep yesterday and there were no groups running. Maybe the reason you have 40 albs all in a small area is because 90% of them are solo.

a BG is so useful for things like forming groups and/or keep tower retakes.

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
fettoken said:

Should log on to excal and u'll notice entire mid frontier looks red on warmap :twak:

It's indeed the zerg of d00m on excal...

2 high-rr guildgrps out there i guess. AD and FC.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
No Offence Mr 1337
But its nice and all that you run in a opted group. Unfortunatly the alliance i'm in was asleep yesterday and there were no groups running. Maybe the reason you have 40 albs all in a small area is because 90% of them are solo.

a BG is so useful for things like forming groups and/or keep tower retakes.

Opted groups dont simply 'exist' in Hibernia (or Midgard, or Albion). We do a thing called 'forming a group'. Basically what you do is you decide you want to make a group. You're a sorcerer. Voilla ! CC sorted. Then you know you need healing, so you ask clerics. Voilla! Get the clerics. You want a banelord (reaver/merc) some more dps, perhaps abit of speed (tho hardly need more then sorc-speed in HW) and voilla you have a group.

If 90% of 40 Albs is 'solo' next to other solo Albs. You would do alot better to actually do group up and get the necessary classes in a group.

Is it 1337 nowadays to group up to make a competative FG ? In my eyes thats normal procedure and its just stupid to not to :O

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Opted groups dont simply 'exist' in Hibernia (or Midgard, or Albion). We do a thing called 'forming a group'. Basically what you do is you decide you want to make a group. You're a sorcerer. Voilla ! CC sorted. Then you know you need healing, so you ask clerics. Voilla! Get the clerics. You want a banelord (reaver/merc) some more dps, perhaps abit of speed (tho hardly need more then sorc-speed in HW) and voilla you have a group.

If 90% of 40 Albs is 'solo' next to other solo Albs. You would do alot better to actually do group up and get the necessary classes in a group.

Is it 1337 nowadays to group up to make a competative FG ? In my eyes thats normal procedure and its just stupid to not to :O

Hib prydwen has around 3 or 4 Guild groups atm right?
Alb prydwen has none, and your find it difficult to find good people who are willing to form a group.
Anyway its albion prydwen players problems not yours so theres no real point discussing it here :p

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
well the problem for alb on excal if that we dont have anything to kill tbh :p

will be nice with fresh meat :drink:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiarta said:
i cant wait for cluster :D

lets see who becomes rp cows then :m00:

a bit sad wait for another realm/server help to be "decent realm"

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
a bit sad wait for another realm/server help to be "decent realm"

i think we do pretty ok on alb/excal, we dont need help to be decent tbh.

we just need more enemies to fight ^^

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiarta said:

the power of caballeros pikones is back !

Gamah

Banned
Tiarta said:

You need Gamah..face it :|

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
Brite - BIGGER THAN JESUS

Maybe in waist size you fat shit :D

fatdude6eb.jpg

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:

lol was out there and in 4 hours of running we never meet a alb group out of sight of beno bridge, oh no..... yes once we met a group at villa..... :clap:

Brite

Banned
tbh gamah im disturbed about why you actually have seen these pics to link to, and im as far away from fat as you can get :p

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
tbh gamah im disturbed about why you actually have seen these pics to link to, and im as far away from fat as you can get :p

Skinny eh?

when%20I%20was%20Skinny.jpg

Flex those muscles badboy!

Brite

Banned
weird

edit: oh change the pictar now, other one not insulting enough no?

get help gamah man :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom