Ancient Shadows bring on the art of Waaaaagh!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
<plants the guild battle standard in the dirt and sneers>

Greetings, Scumbags of Order. We are here to kill, maim, brutalise and inflict horrible psychological damage. But enough about guild meetings.

Hiya all :)

We and a few friendly guilds, mostly from DAoC, but some from WoW and other places are here for giggles and mayhem.

I have once again effortlessly homed in on the most gimped class in the game and look forward to showing everyone exactly the wrong way to play it. To any other Magus players, simply stand beside me and you'll look good. Other than the company you keep I mean of course.

I think I saw some old Everlast goons playin for Order (hiss boo) and big hello to Phoenix Legion, we've been seeing your guys in Nordenwatch over the last few nights. In my case briefly, before I was sucking up dirt.

See you on the battlefield :)

Oh. Nearly forgot...

Muhahahahahahaha(TM)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
We has tabardzzzz now... :D

emblem7.JPG

WAAAAGH!

Seeing lots of old faces re-emerge, friend and foe alike. The alliance we're part of voted to stay after cloning as the consensus was there would be nobody to fight if we moved.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apparently, I put the 'Ancient' in Ancient Shadows.... :eek:

:D Great guild :D

pito

Loyal Freddie
i have a zelot in karak hirn lvl12 lf sweet home and been freddys since open beta and loving the place i would appreciate carryin on in game with more of freddys minions!!!
If i need to make some sort of application let me know
thanks in advance!!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe Starman:D

Pito, I should be around tonight if you want to spam me some. Ask any in Ancient Shadows which toon I'm on as and please be patient with me as I'm running a raid :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Fatnir's just pissed his dating agency got shut down by police when he misunderstood how to provide speed dating.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Fafnir used to be one of us. Just a slob like one of us. Now he's gone to a better place. I hope they have cable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom