Ancient Reign - Mid guild recruiting

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hello there fellow FH.

I am now making a recruitment thread again.(I was GM for old Suicidal Tendencies, but we formed a new guild together about 2 months ago).

The reason I am recruiting more players now, is not the lack of members. But that there is lots of exams, and different work comming on before christmans. This means people are forced to be more inactive.

Our guild is focusing on 8v8 fights, and we have 4 set GGs a week.

We also do some PvE runs from time to time(2 alliance ml10 raids a week). And got all crafters inn guild to help out anyone with a template.

We have some minor recuirement for our members that is.

- Atleast 20 years old(This because we like having it somewhat mature in the guild)

- Polite, helpfull and nice towards our guild/alliance people

- Always strive to become better on you're main class of choice(This is a very important factor, especially for a 8v8 GG)

- Willing to spec you're class the best possible way to assist the GG

The members of our guild is all decent RR on their main characters(The ones we run in the GGs). This way it is a + if the class of you're choice is also a decent RR character, so that we do not have to start RP PLing again.

Anyway, we are in a quite good alliance atm(The Everlast alliance), wich we create very decent 8man PuG groups the days/time there is not a GG. Wich I also want the new members to take a notice of, and actually use the alliance to the fullest.

The classes we are in most need of is:

1: Berserker or Savage
2: Shaman
3: Runemaster

All other classes will be taken into condieration, so do not get scared away.

To contact me, you can either PM Chosenn-ywain4 ingame, or give me a tell on FH, or write a thread on our guild forum(Introduction part), wich is:
Ancientreign.realbb.net

Thank you for youre time

Regards, Chosen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom