Games Ancient Reign - GW2 guild!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hello there freddyshouse,

As some of you may already know, GW2 is going to be released sometime this year(No real date set yet).

And for that occasion me and some of my friends(Old players from DAoC mostly) are starting to prepare the guild for the game.

The reason that this is the game that we have set our eyes on, is that this is finally a game that focuses on the PvP part of the MMO genre, and will have a 3 way open world warfare such as DAoC.
Unlike GW this is a 100% MMORPG with max level of 80, where you can roam through greatly designed zones doing live events(GW2s answer to quests).

Ancient Reign was first founded by a guy called Nott(His nick from old BW) in UO, and later was recreated in DAoC and then Rift. As for myself, I started running this guild after the promotion I got back in the old days of DAoC, and have just kept it going since!

We will have a main focus of the open world PvP, but will also have PvE sections of the guild for those who enjoy that the most. And since you only get the stats scaled in the WvWvW parts, it means that we all have to level our characters to 80 anyway.

I paid a RL friend of mine to start making our guild website, which is still undergoing some huge changes. But a forum section is already up, together with a application part. We are also working on putting up our mumble server on the website, and might change it to VT if that is what people prefer.

As of now I have put a age limit to join this guild at 20. Exceptions from this rule is family or close friends of guild members. Knowing that the FH community is quite old then this should not be a problem.

Guild website: www.ancient-reign.com (came up yesterday, so keep that in mind. Still undergoing huge changes).

Game website: www.guildwars2.com (Most information about the game can be found here).

P.S: If you have experience in running websites, or have the experience as a Guild Master then I am very interested in speaking with you. A PM can be sent here or the guild website to get in touch with me.

Regards,

Chosen

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Website starting to take shape now, also made a League of Legends section. Seeing that some of us plays it :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'll look you guys up when the game is released :)
So many fun games coming soon. D3, TSW, GW2 etc...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hehe, I can see that. Yeah just look us up when the game is out, just so eager to get my fingers on it so preparing whatever I can prepare :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Those of you who pre-ordered the game will get a free pass for the beta next weekend(27th april). Ancient Reign will be putting up the guild there to prepare for the release! So if anyone wants in there is still room :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
We will playing at "Far Shiverpeaks", as that seems like the most popular choice right now!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
We have joined the alliance "The Northern Assembly", which is a gathering of some guilds hosting the norwegian, swedish and the danish community site. plus some other international guilds(8 in total), so eagerly waiting for the next beta this monday :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
As you might see on the website, the banner & logo is just quickly made. And I am for now throwing a competition where people can win a money price, for the best looking logo and banner.

Tyr(AR member):

Logo:

ancientreignlogowood.png

ancientreignlogoblue.png

Banner:
csrHX.jpg

QoSYo.jpg

NMMMJ.jpg

BfJSL.jpg

Himse

FH is my second home
The top and bottom banners are the better!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Agreed, the top representing the WvW part in us, and the bot for the e-sport part(sPvP).

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ancient Reign have stopped recruiting people that do not have friends/family in the guild, or who does not belong to the FH community! This means that if you are able to read this, you can still apply to join :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Ancient Reign have stopped recruiting people that do not have friends/family in the guild, or who does not belong to the FH community! This means that if you are able to read this, you can still apply to join :)
I don't like either of logos, but the top two banners are cool.
Also made an application to join the guild, make sure to check it out.
see you in Guild wars 2 soon!

ps: I think the avatars on the forum are a bit too large, other than that it's really a great site. You could also ask your friend to add an online chat, would be really cool:cool:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I don't like either of logos, but the top two banners are cool.
Also made an application to join the guild, make sure to check it out.
see you in Guild wars 2 soon!

ps: I think the avatars on the forum are a bit too large, other than that it's really a great site. You could also ask your friend to add an online chat, would be really cool:cool:

Hey there,

Yeah we still got some working to do on the logo. About the site, it is only temporary where the webmaster is building a new one alongside it, and will change the site whenever it is ready :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hey there,

Yeah we still got some working to do on the logo. About the site, it is only temporary where the webmaster is building a new one alongside it, and will change the site whenever it is ready :)
I hope it's a real beauty when it's finished :cool:

There's also another Stress test , so make sure to log in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom