Ancestral Secrets Quest

E

Elrond/Ruffting

Are the random rewards of the nice necklace etc in this patch? or is it just the crappy weapons? I've already done this with one of my level 50 characters and I don't want to do it again unless there is definately a chance I could get the necklace

K

Kharok Svark

Yes, they are in this patch.

I did the quest at the weekend with a friend, I was awarded the Jewel Hits 24 Crush / Thrust / Body 8%, unfortunately he was given no reward other than the weapon.

E

eynar

Aren't you mixing up the glacier jewel quest with ancestral secrets? Cuz ancestral secrets rewards the Beaded Resisting Stones, which is a necklace with 10% slash, crush and thrust i think. I did it myself, and so did several guild mates. Nobody received the necklace so far tho, only weapons.

S

Sarnat

That reward is very rare. It's possible to get the jewel, the necklace or nothing (last being most likely). You always get a weapon which you can choose.

W

walknot

====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Test Version 1.60b Release Notes

Wednesday, February 5, 2003

====================================

There will be a change to the Beaded Resisting Stones, one of the random quest rewards for Ancestral Secrets. IN THE NEXT PATCH, THE NECKLACE WILL BE SET TO NO TRADE. Everyone needs to make sure the necklace is where you want it to stay, because after the next patch you won't be able to give it to any other characters.

We are making this change because we will be implementing some changes in the quest that will allow ALL Midgard players the opportunity to get this highly coveted necklace, even if they have already finished the quest. Look for patch notes explaining the changes we made. Please note that quests that offer equivalent rewards for Albion and Hibernia are in the works.

=============================================

That's the patch notes from Prendragon, the test server..
So I guess it will work out for all of us in the end, it's just gonna
take some time :/

P

pudzy

GAY GAY GAY GAY !! HATE THIS QUEST! I'm like stuck on needing to see some guy who needs to be nuetrel, a trader, ive killed the mobs to make my faction better for 4HOURS TODAY and nothing changed! :(

W

walknot

You've gotten the wrong quest m8..

Ota hands out several quests, make sure to get
the correct one..

:)

B

belxavier

bah this quest sux i completed it got a bunk one hand sword not a choice of weapons and it not even hunter stuff.....plus i got longbeard's necklace and it got no stats lol this meant to be amusing? @D....plus tbh in paty us choose not let us choose jewel or necklace cos i covet the jewel more than the neckie :D

M

Mr TNT

i did it with my skald and zerk got only a weapon tho :(

S

shadowhaxxor

I did the quest with the SB and i got a ring 30 hits//8%body//4power, i remade the quest with the runie and i got the neckie :D 10 crush 10 thrust 10 body 10 cold

thx for ur time

K

klavrynd

i got the shabby no good axe

25% bonus ... what a joke

O

old.Emma

did the quest with all my 50th chars.. got 3 shitty weapons :/

what amuses me even more is with my Savage.. i couln`t even choose a h2h weapon :/ what use is a weapon reward if i cant use it :/

S

Solid

Originally posted by shadowhaxxor

Least that solves the mystery 0of who Siegemode is, lol, and wholly unsurprising :D

S

shadowhaxxor

------------------------------------------------------------
Least that solves the mystery 0of who Siegemode is, lol, and wholly unsurprising
------------------------------------------------------------

?? solid do u have any problem ?

T

Tesla Monkor

Someone barely 3' tall and blue to boot is not going to be > than anyone. ;P

King of the Hill. Ant-Hill, maybe. ;)

S

shadowhaxxor

---------------------------------------------------
solidec > siegemode
---------------------------------------------------
lol :D

havent u other things to do klavrynd? i always see u whinning in the forums

S

Solid

Luisda yer i got a problem, ever since the day you gave my guild a bad name by openly leeching in malmo to everyones disgust and then claiming it was justified, so yes i dont much like you :D

booting ur ass from HH was one of the funnier moments in my daoc time :D

oh and....

kk thx for ur time bye

:clap:

S

shadowhaxxor

well i know to leech is not a good thing, was my first char i wanted to lvl fast.... my fault.
Klavrynd hey im not english if u want we can speak spanish and then ill say : At least i took spanish lessons .....

K

klavrynd

if solid doesn't like you there must've been something really wrong, he's holier then the pope

M

mark-

Originally posted by Solid
Least that solves the mystery 0of who Siegemode is, lol, and wholly unsurprising :D

Fucking lol, my thoughts exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom