An other stupid (and racist...) thing by GOA

Gahn

Resident Freddy
fl3a said:
this is an english speaking forum. (fh coc says: Posting should be done in English. Drunken English is also permitted so long as we can make sense of it without having to use a crack team of ex-KGB code breakers.) that argument is quite stupid, since you dont need to speak italian to post on fh. you do however need to speak understandable english. if a you go to a professional racing event and dont know how to change gears you dont 'comeback' with asking the other racers how good they are at knitting :)
furthermore, noone said 'lol you suck you cant speak any languages', they were commenting on the persons english grammar (which, by the way, is yet another retarded activity to engage in on an internet forum).

No point in pointing out grammar mistakes to a foreign person altho? I still find way more stupid that behaviour than mine.
At least show respect to ppl who tries to speak your language instead of spitting on em like morons -.- That was my point.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Overdriven said:
Cya aswell.

I DON'T KNOW ANY ITALIAN. Not that hard to understand.

And still u making easy 10y olds jokes to one who tries to speak your language, quite sad tbh.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Dr_Evil said:
His English is not that bad, everybody can understand what he's saying and that's only what's important for communication. I've seen A LOT worse. Are you some kind of high school teacher or something? :p

Nope. I'm a I.T. student. (I don't even do English or English Lit.)

I just like annoying people, it's cute seeing how they react.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So this is a whine about a player using a copyrighted? name and not being able to use it........ still at least its an almost new whine - havent seen one of these in ages :)

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
on the italian server :

ikkidifenix choose to change is name in IKKI to receive the statue , albion
skaterman choose to change is name in thunderjo to receive the statue, midgard
concorde don't accept to change is name to receive the statue, hibernia

so tell me if ikkidifenix concorde and skaterman are name that goa don't accept, why shiro and why the other name of the other server had been accept by goa if they are so strange?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
stevah said:
on the italian server :

ikkidifenix choose to change is name in IKKI to receive the statue , albion
skaterman choose to change is name in thunderjo to receive the statue, midgard
concorde don't accept to change is name to receive the statue, hibernia

so tell me if ikkidifenix concorde and skaterman are name that goa don't accept, why shiro and why the other name of the other server had been accept by goa if they are so strange?

Read the CoC - They've got the right not to give a player something due to a name... RP names only. "skateman" isn't really a 'thor' sort of name.

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
u see a difference between ikkidefenix and ikki?

ikki is something that is in 1 comix, so why not ikkidefenix and they accept ikki? and they give no reason to this 3 player, in the mail they wrote : change your name or you could'nt have the statue

concorde in italian is something like concordia = peace love etc, and i think that in french concorde means something similar

next time maybe better if we use name like MATERAZZI or worldchampion so they can give us a reason why they can't accept the name

:confused:

Radga$t

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
next time maybe better if we use name like MATERAZZI or worldchampion so they can give us a reason why they can't accept the name

:confused:

ahahha go stevah go! :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
woooot, this is finally a decent FH thread !!! flamez0r!@!! xD

btw i saw a statue using radar!! ahxx!!! banz0r de 1336.99!!!11onetwo3four4 <---repeating! yahoo.

..now something usefull.

Winning a statue?
I'd rather win Cotswold.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
Where's this guy when you need him...

zidane.jpg

I pissed my self laughing for like 5mins when I saw this. Ta for brighting my day :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
evzy said:
So this is a whine about a player using a copyrighted? name and not being able to use it........ still at least its an almost new whine - havent seen one of these in ages :)

havent seen it since they forced Lurikeen Invader to change name back in the days..

man she used to scare the hell outta me when she came running in yggdra when i was there xp'ing :)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Overdriven said:
Nope. I'm a I.T. student. (I don't even do English or English Lit.)

I just like annoying people, it's cute seeing how they react.

Or you are just trying to talk your way out of the fact that you just got pwned by everyone.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
I heard he won a statue wearing a tshirt although it is unclear if he gets to keep the statue, the shirt, both or neither.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
So...wait...there's a statue of an Italian T-Shirt in Jordheim now...?

Don't overhype it! It's probably just a normal t-shirt with pizza stains on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom