An inside view of the gaming industry

Chronictank

FH is my second home
good read, tnx for sharing :),
sadly this is true throughout most the corporate world not just game producers :<

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Interesting article, but less of an eye opener or reality check than a statement of modern corporate culture.

If you buck the system, the system will buck you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm probably the most eager, if not most noticed at times, to defend developers and i have to rep this one. Good find.

And i don't rep often.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
aye fairly realistic.

On one game I was working on, we were running behind (as is the norm sometimes), only by a few days, but the pressure was on ofc to get it finished.

Then the producer came down and added extra 'features' that HE felt were necessary to the success of the game. I mean fuck the game designers, they don't know fuck all right? :) Despite the fact that he could of mentioned these features about a month before hand! *sigh*

Its not all bad though, but theres alot of 'politics' sometimes, which can get in the way.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
Its not all bad though, but theres alot of 'politics' sometimes, which can get in the way.

You get that in every industry, in every job in every part of the world.

There are zoogillium mines in proxima centaurii that are affected by office politics.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Naetha said:
You get that in every industry, in every job in every part of the world.

There are zoogillium mines in proxima centaurii that are affected by office politics.

Tell me about it, stupid corporate decisions totally bottomed out the zoogillium share price and nearly ruined me :(

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Very Interesting Article :D

Least i know what im letting myself in for :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom