An idea.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Perm Ban
Rubric

For being such a smartass and coming up with a great idea before the Freddy Founders can.

:)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

Just to say that members who are banned or warned are already posted about in the private moderators forum on FreddysHouse :) I know this isn't public, but decisions aren't arbitrary, so don't worry ;)

Kind Regards

Jonty

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
... and here was me thinking that Rubric's suggestion was to make sure we ban loads and loads of people!!!

;)

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Rubric that there should be some kind of public record of who gets banned and why. While it's reassuring to know that there is some private discussion beforehand between the moderators, it would be nice for the world to see why people have been banned.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Jonty said:
Hello

Just to say that members who are banned or warned are already posted about in the private moderators forum on FreddysHouse :) I know this isn't public, but decisions aren't arbitrary, so don't worry ;)

Kind Regards

I thought they would be. But if the thread or a thread detailing who & why was made public that only mods could post in it may save the i missed what happened why has spamnob7 been banned? threads. Just a thought anyway. Oh and of course its an enjoyable read too.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
... and here was me thinking that Rubric's suggestion was to make sure we ban loads and loads of people!!!

;)

I suggested that a few times but you keep letting em come back ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
fatbusinessman said:
I agree with Rubric that there should be some kind of public record of who gets banned and why. While it's reassuring to know that there is some private discussion beforehand between the moderators, it would be nice for the world to see why people have been banned.
Nice but unnecessary. As anyone who is banned will in some way or another be at odds with the CoC, so firstly a huge list of "Nick, Banned, typed **** in full" is a pointless exercise. Secondly they all get a "Banned from" title when they're banned, so it's not like you can't spot who has & hasn't been evicted from the house.

As for "enjoyable read" taking pleasure from other peoples misfortune isn't very nice.

Regards
Rob / MYstIC G

Rubric

Part of the furniture
MYstIC G said:
As for "enjoyable read" taking pleasure from other peoples misfortune isn't very nice.

But taking pleasure from other people misadventure is surely ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom