An Idea....

S

seeaira

>Clears Throat<

You know.. after waiting forever to get Si, (longer then most as im in the USA) I have only been there 3 times.. I know my pc is not the best but i had no idea just how crappy it was until I got si. I lag so bad that i have to look down at the floor to move. I feel like im in a dragon raid with 400 people.
I have 512 MB of ram and a 1 mhz processor and its still crap. my video card is crap too so maybe thats the bigger problem... so i was thinking. I know there has got to be some nice computer geek with loads of parts he wants to send to me cause it would be so fun to play with me in Si!! :rolleyes: :D :clap: :clap:

C

-coim-

you aint gonna get nowhere calling them geeks :p i prefer the term "socially challenged" :D

F

froler-mid

do /effects none, turn of ambient crap sound, +other some other stuff and u should be fine.

S

seeaira

And by the way ... Mythic says they have 225,000 people playing, that each pay $13 a month thats 2 million, 925 thousand every month. Says they use 120 servers, 6 per actual server like guinevere, 30 support etc, So even if they pay out a million, thats a crapload of profit... so I vote for Mythic to give us all upgraded pc's so we can keep playing to give them more money!! :bazbeer:

C

-coim-

Originally posted by seeaira
And by the way ... Mythic says they have 225,000 people playing, that each pay $13 a month thats 2 million, 925 thousand every month. Says they use 120 servers, 6 per actual server like guinevere, 30 support etc, So even if they pay out a million, thats a crapload of profit... so I vote for Mythic to give us all upgraded pc's so we can keep playing to give them more money!! :bazbeer:

:clap:

O

old.Cruel Heart

>Clears Throat<

You know.. after waiting forever to get Si, (longer then most as im in the USA) I have only been there 3 times.. I know my pc is not the best but i had no idea just how crappy it was until I got si. I lag so bad that i have to look down at the floor to move. I feel like im in a dragon raid with 400 people.
I have 512 MB of ram and a 1 mhz processor and its still crap. my video card is crap too so maybe thats the bigger problem... so i was thinking. I know there has got to be some nice computer geek with loads of parts he wants to send to me cause it would be so fun to play with me in Si!! :rolleyes: :D :clap: :clap:
:ROFLMAO:

N

Nichneven

Seeaira, same problem over here m8... I play off of a laptop which is REALLY crappy... SI lags like hell and framerate is terrible.... so I try to avoid using it whenever possible, unless I join a raid somewhere in SI. But sadly I can't get a new comp because I'm moving to England soon and I need to save my money. :(

Btw, do u play on Excal? We should meet up in the frontier sometime and do the naked American chickendance :clap:

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Nichneven

Btw, do u play on Excal? We should meet up in the frontier sometime and do the naked American chickendance :clap:

Can I watch ?

and yes, shes bullying us on excal.

p.s SI sucks, its only useful as a way to get healed right at a bindstone before going back to cs anyway.

H

Hit ^_^

my is works fine on my 500mhz. 312meg ram. tnt2 mx32meg gfx.

bit laggy on the raids and cant efter Krondon area but for the rest is ok ...

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Kagato.
p.s SI sucks, its only useful as a way to get healed right at a bindstone before going back to cs anyway.

Don't forget the over-powered SI classes (to give an example, Supp spec Bonedancers :))

And the SI Unique weapon frames...

And the fact that going from Gna > Svausd can take arround 5-10mins, not including the fact that you have to get on a new horse at Hugin (using a mid example again)

How about the SI only quests?

SI Race's having higher racial resists than the classic races?

High level crafting material on sale in an area safe from enemy attacks?

I suppose the epic mobs are usless as well :)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Archeon

High level crafting material on sale in an area safe from enemy attacks?

Thats the worst part lol ! I used to have a great time hunting you guys on the way to bled :( Had some nice fights hiding in the trees on the banking along bled road.

A

Archeon

Thats the worst part lol ! I used to have a great time hunting you guys on the way to bled :( Had some nice fights hiding in the trees on the banking along bled road.

Lucky them, most of the time when i made my way to Bled Pre-SI solo i'd end up eating dirty with some twat spam /laughing me after his fg of bitches ran me down :(

...then again that might make me just the tiniest bit bias :D

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Archeon
Lucky them, most of the time when i made my way to Bled Pre-SI solo i'd end up eating dirty with some twat spam /laughing me after his fg of bitches ran me down :(

...then again that might make me just the tiniest bit bias :D

Actually I chased you all the way to bled once, but couldn't catch up with you lol.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
my is works fine on my 500mhz. 312meg ram. tnt2 mx32meg gfx.

bit laggy on the raids and cant efter Krondon area but for the rest is ok ...
:( :( then why doesnt it work for meeeee

Originally posted by Nichneven
Seeaira, same problem over here m8... I play off of a laptop which is REALLY crappy... SI lags like hell and framerate is terrible.... so I try to avoid using it whenever possible, unless I join a raid somewhere in SI. But sadly I can't get a new comp because I'm moving to England soon and I need to save my money. :(

I would love to meet up with you.. you know americans are taking over the euro servers right? Its our job to show them whos boss.. lol
I play with 3 other americans .. we need to make the "American Guild" and flame the french lol (all joking of course lol)
and yes I play on Excal..

Can I watch ?

and yes, shes bullying us on excal.

I wouldnt call it bullying.. lol and if it is then why do you beg me to take charge and "bully" you? lmao

by the way Kevin.. upgrade my pc and you can watch all you want.. lol

A

-ag-bometal

I think i have good some spare parts ;)

:p

D

drummer

500Mhz 128 MB RAM , 16mb GFX and so far only saw teh ground of Domnam

K

Kagato.

Got a spare pc right here for you babe, just got to come over and play with it (the pc).

S

StormriderX

1 mhz processor and its still crap. my video card is crap too so maybe thats the bigger problem

Thats your main problem :x

I suggest playing in classic client - roll your si classes whilst logged in with si and then park them in 'classic' land, and relog onto classic client. Ofc that doesnt help you when you want to raid sidi or whatever, but at least you can try out the new classes without lagging to hell and back ;)

W

wiseguy1

>Clears Throat<

I have 512 MB of ram and a 1 mhz processor and its still crap. my video card is crap too so maybe thats the bigger problem...

I played on a 800mhz amd with 384mb ram and a TNT(16mb).. and no lag and im on a 56k conn with 3 comps at most playing and no lag.. :) anybody beating this? :) even hade daoc(not SI) running an a 350mz k62.. playable but with some lag now and then, speccially in df :) guess im just lucky this works :)

D

Driwen

i went to trollheim (with 1 or 2 fg in si dungeon) with 800 MHz pentium 3, 256 ram, gforce MX400 (64 mb ram). So less ram for the pc, but more for the video:). I didnt like it, but it was doable :).

You got enough ram your cpu is a little on the weak side and video card i wouldnt have an id:p. I would suggest getting atleast gforce2 with 64 mb ram, atleast than with your pc you should be able to play :).

S

seeaira

Re: Re: An Idea....

Originally posted by chosen
there u got the problem!

oops... I ment 1 Ghz, but im sure you guys knew that... lol:rolleyes: (im blonde lol)

A

Ala

buy vid card?

I'm no techo boff but if ur vid card is crap it wouldn't hurt to upgrade that, gives u some more ram which could help the lag and would make everything look a whole lot better neway. Might even fix ur prob with SI ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom