an idea, pointless but..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i was wondering, if there was anyway of sending ideas to GoA, some kind of email address, i know they dont care or probably ignore anything i send cos im english but lol, it isnt a rant more of a little idea, wont really add anything to the game as such but could be nice.
Ive noticed there is 2 different music loops for battles, not sure exactly what triggers the change, but i was thinking. Perhaps it would be cool if they added a lil program that makes a special music <like a kind of faster heavier/maybe even choir like music>to mobs that are set as epic mobs.
Like the glackier giant, dragons ect.
It would just be cool imo to have some kick ass heroic music going on when u take on the big mobs :D
oh and add some music to DF instead of that windy cackling noise u get in there it sux :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Try email Kemor then...best way to reach them is to try mail him!

Vae

Resident Freddy
The Camelot Herald feedback form would be most appropriate for this. I *think* it can be used by all players - If not then an email to Sanya@mythicentertainment.com would be best. Emailing Kemor wouldn't be your best option as all he can do is forward it to Mythic (if he bothers).

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Hi everyone,

Indeed as some people have pointed out, requests to change the gameplay of the game should go directly to Mythic as we have little to no control over such things.

On the other hand, if you have a request for an event or animation, then use RightNow to tell us about it and we'll see what we can do to help out. This is especially important for events that might conflict with the current background of the game (eg: Odin paying a visit to emain and slaughtering hundreds of people).

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Odin paying a visit to emain and slaughtering hundreds of people

Givf that event imo, Thanes need to feel stlong every now and again :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Any mail you send to Mythic gets the stock "Speak to GOA" answer if you dont have a US account. Been there, done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom