An idea of Protest

Are u willing to participate in the live protest?

• YES! For Camelot!

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • NO

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Well it took me a few years to get some decent chars on Dyvet,kinda hard to just leave it and start over somewhere else,so im in for the protest if its going to happen as im not gonna give up that easily

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Well it took me a few years to get some decent chars on Dyvet,kinda hard to just leave it and start over somewhere else,so im in for the protest if its going to happen as im not gonna give up that easily

Takes you years on dyvet, can take you at least a month on the US to get evreything and rr5 ;)

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to say but to sit down is not a option, i remember way back in time when Old Frontiers still was runing and i was a ugly Dwarf healer.

All 3 Realms was in the "Bowl" for a silent minute or 2 to honor a Hib guildy that died in RL, but some a-hole started to PBAO and destroyd this fine moment. To many RP horny ppl around so it will not work

If you want something changed stop your subs, thats the only way GoA will do something

:cheers:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
it was a posting on these boards thats gave Mythic the idea for Agramon.

Im going to post a thread over next few days when ive fleshed out my ideas. New ideas for the game to bring people back is whats needed, not protest.

People have been having idea's for the last 15 months and hung on to see if GOA listened to them ... They didnt ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
...what is a company about? to make money!!

don't put more money in a product that doesn't make you earn more money.
unless you get great publicity from it, and therefor make more money.

GOA = a company, company makes money, couple happy UK people don't make good money compared to what they have to go trough to make it possible.

therefor they wont fix it.
coz it earns them no cash.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
I have 2 acc's on EU, already closed one and thinking very hard about closeing the last one... As US has all that EU dosent...

Just a thing like that I got stuck in Lab the other day and no /stuck, dueling death draging of any kind was abel to get me free... I called for a CSR and sat down for some serious waiting, used to EU as I am... Onely a min (yes 1 min) later a CSR PMed me and politly asked if I still needed assistance with my stuck problem, fixed it and gave me some friendly addvices on the way.... GOA has some to learn, thats for sure...

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I would recommend rerolling on mythic servers for anyone who wants to continue playing DAoC. I moved there after the Glastonbury fiasco, and haven't looked back since.

The population is always much higher, even taking into account the time difference. It is easy to get a group for PvE and RvR, and high level farming is a breeze as a result.

Within two months of moving there, I had 3 lvl 50's (one rr5), all templated. I had several thid toons, and around 80 plat to play with.

Even for more casual players, leveling takes next to no time.

Customer support has never been anything short of excellent from Mythic in my experience, especially around patch time.

The only down side tends to be when patches are applied, the servers are usually down during what would normally be primetime for EU players, but thats a small price to pay once every few months for a high population.

Another thing I have noticed (I am a UK player), the Mythic servers tend to be a damn sight less laggy than the GoA ones.

I can't see that GoA will pay anymore attention to people complaining about Dyvet now, given that the population is more or less extinct, than they have for the past two years, so why bother protesting?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Allso came from Glaston and I can just second what Ford just said.. but more of a casual player so just have 1 50 and next on lvl 40

Customer support Mythic vs. GOA isnt on the same scale at all... as GOA's was more of a void..

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
300 ish people all gathered in one zone, id give it 5 mins before it crashed and was down until the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom