An easier way to do Leviathan ?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Honestly Salamander would be the one of the WORST Pets to charm :)

You NEED to get Levi down FAST, if you dont manage to do that, you will die to the adds..

you should charm a lvl 49-50(pref), Sobekite Khu rager, (Found on the bottom islands in meso).

MIND YOU: ONLY charm the khu ragers, that has a weapon look like a FORK, do NOT take the SPEAR ones. and DO not go below lvl 49 :)

hope you will succeed! :)

ok ! ill try it and ill tell you :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Awesome :)

Incase u fail, lemme know in what way, might have a trick or 2 in my sleeves for you ;)

Dude we tried it yesterday with 1 healer, 4 Sm's (2 summ ml9 + 1 supp ml9 + 1 supp without ml) + 3 shaman's. We died 2 times. It was maybe our fault cause we didn't pull the right time, but also i think we bugged him cause he can now fight us on the shore :S. Moreover, their Zephyrs are $^^%&$&*. I really dunno wtf i can do it :( It's really extremly diffcult).

Finally, do you know a specific loc to charm the sobe khu rager that you have told me yesterday?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dude we tried it yesterday with 1 healer, 4 Sm's (2 summ ml9 + 1 supp ml9 + 1 supp without ml) + 3 shaman's. We died 2 times. It was maybe our fault cause we didn't pull the right time, but also i think we bugged him cause he can now fight us on the shore :S. Moreover, their Zephyrs are $^^%&$&*. I really dunno wtf i can do it :( It's really extremly diffcult).

Finally, do you know a specific loc to charm the sobe khu rager that you have told me yesterday?

If you/your grp, stands at the right spot, nothing Else then adds Will be attacking you..
Yes he might zephyr you once Or twice..
At Wich part of the island dó you setup your grp?

I dont know the exact loc for the khu ragers, i just know you Can find Them at the bottom Islands In meso (as In the South islands)

If you want, i Can get on mid later, and show you where to place the grp for the Best pull :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Finally the best way to farm Levi is: ML10 farm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom