An easier way to do Leviathan ?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all,

I am working on some templates for skald, valk, sb and zerker atm and in the most of em i need the Leviathan Ring of Deep. It's extremly expensive on the Market (120 p) so i want to ask you if you know a good way to do it with focus pulling (Summ Sm) or an easiest way than a fg and more.

I read some threads about supp rm's and cave shamans (Dots), but i really dunno the tactic. We are 3 people - 4 accounts.

It would be nice if you give some opinions.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
the tactic with DoTs does work but requires patience as it takes awhile to kill it :p DoTs dont (or didnt) set off leviathans special abilities basicly reducing it to a straight up melee encounter - not sure if they fixed this tho its been a very long time since i did levi that way.

other methods are debuff nuking it to death (yes it dies fast if you do it properly but you'd need more than 4 accounts for that)

even with 4 accounts the dot method may prove tricky as it was originally done with a full grp iirc which consisted of a few healers and the rest dotters doing nothing but spam dots the entire fight.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
I used to do it with 2xdruid bots warden and menta on hib so cave shaman 2xhealer shield valk would be ok but I think they fixed it and dots trigger the mob effects. If dots dont work anymore prolly fg to nuke them down :\

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I am pretty sure they fixed the indirect damage "exploit" way to kill them both. Otherwise the ring would be alot cheaper than 120p.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I am pretty sure they fixed the indirect damage "exploit" way to kill them both. Otherwise the ring would be alot cheaper than 120p.

:/ so this guy requirements are at least a fg and more ?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Dmg over times + debuffs and pbaoe + blocker and supports should win against it if played right...

I believe Warlocks can get Matter debuff ?

- English -

Resident Freddy
i used to solo it running 4 accoutns ;D

rm wl sham and healer

not sure if you can still do it tho, used to make several hundred plats in a few days due to respawn being 3hours or so.

have a few rings on my accounts but they are closed ;p

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
u can focus pull levi and kraken nowdays tho it requires tactics wich im not aware of :(

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i used to solo it running 4 accoutns ;D

rm wl sham and healer

not sure if you can still do it tho, used to make several hundred plats in a few days due to respawn being 3hours or so.

have a few rings on my accounts but they are closed ;p

Ok, ill open it for you :worthy: :clap:

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
u can focus pull levi and kraken nowdays tho it requires tactics wich im not aware of :(

I'll try it, i have done almost all arties these days (i prefer to get the encounter in order to spent bp's or glasses). But i think it will be extremly difficult.

Let's see :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd be up for giving it a go. Can bring shaman, healer or bd

Docmandu

Regular Freddie
Unless they also changed that, focus pulling wasn't possible due to Sever The Tether.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hello :)

Dont know if you can/Will find it relevant..

but a quick to kill it on alb would be 4x Ml10 sorc (just for pet charm).

Go Meso and charm 4 x lvl 50 Sobekite Khu ragers ( do not take the spear ones, u need the ragers with a Fork looking weapon).

so i imagine you can do it, if u bring 4 x Ml10 Sm's, 3 Healers and 1 Random/lock/sm for pbaoing the adds).

good luck with it tho ;)

P.S the Dotting Method HAS BEEN FIXED

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hello :)

Dont know if you can/Will find it relevant..

but a quick to kill it on alb would be 4x Ml10 sorc (just for pet charm).

Go Meso and charm 4 x lvl 50 Sobekite Khu ragers ( do not take the spear ones, u need the ragers with a Fork looking weapon).

so i imagine you can do it, if u bring 4 x Ml10 Sm's, 3 Healers and 1 Random/lock/sm for pbaoing the adds).

good luck with it tho ;)

P.S the Dotting Method HAS BEEN FIXED

How can the khu ragers be better than sallys?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
How can the khu ragers be better than sallys?

The trick is to get levi down FAST, before he spawns too many adds..

Sally's are good HP wise, but sucks Dmg wise (atleast compared to Khu ragers).

After lots of years testing pets around in TOA, i believe Khu Ragers with the fork weapon, are the BEST pets you can charm :)
Atleast Dmg wise..

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
The trick is to get levi down FAST, before he spawns too many adds..

Sally's are good HP wise, but sucks Dmg wise (atleast compared to Khu ragers).

After lots of years testing pets around in TOA, i believe Khu Ragers with the fork weapon, are the BEST pets you can charm :)
Atleast Dmg wise..

Ok so levi is easy with this setup still?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
On alb it is..
Havent tried the setup on mid

Takes about 4minutes to get him down ;)

But there is a few more things u need to know about this way of doing it, before u can succeed ;)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
btw dudes, could someone tell me the best spec for a summ sm? 50 summ or 34 dark 40 summ in order to charm mobs in Toa ?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
So how do you farm this in hib then? Ments can't ML9 pets after all...

I was wondering about them charming those mobs that spam theurge pets.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
So how do you farm this in hib then? Ments can't ML9 pets after all...

I was wondering about them charming those mobs that spam theurge pets.

i see that as a VERY bad idea :)

Havent tried it on hib, but if i was GOING to try it.
i think i would be using 4 Ml10 chanters(focus shield spec), 3 Druids, 1 animist.

but how it would work, i honestly cant tell :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i tried it yesterday.

With Summ Sm, 2 pbaoes (without ml9), 1 healer, 1 shaman. We couldn't done it.

I'll try it the following days with a set up like.

1 Summ Sm (ml9), 3 (or 2) Supp Ml9 (pets on levi + pbaoe for adds), 2 bb's (buffs) and 2 healer (1 stunner + 1 support on heals + stuns).

Btw we tried to land him on the island and its kinda good tactic cause you are not in the water and when Levi does zephyr there is a big possibility to evade it.

:flame:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i tried it yesterday.

With Summ Sm, 2 pbaoes (without ml9), 1 healer, 1 shaman. We couldn't done it.

I'll try it the following days with a set up like.

1 Summ Sm (ml9), 3 (or 2) Supp Ml9 (pets on levi + pbaoe for adds), 2 bb's (buffs) and 2 healer (1 stunner + 1 support on heals + stuns).

Btw we tried to land him on the island and its kinda good tactic cause you are not in the water and when Levi does zephyr there is a big possibility to evade it.

:flame:

Easiest way to do it :

Bring ur Sm's to the edge of water, and Dive, Once u see levi getting close, ALL casters will be placing CT's near the shore (not AT the shore, but a tad into the water), Sm's then sends PETs on levi, run up on the shore, and just stand there, taking the adds that will pass the CT's..

this way u WONT have to fight many adds..

i would still use 4 x Ml9 pet imo, as the " Summon" pets, arent as strong as Ml 9'ed lvl 50 charmed ones ;)

GL tho!

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Easiest way to do it :

Bring ur Sm's to the edge of water, and Dive, Once u see levi getting close, ALL casters will be placing CT's near the shore (not AT the shore, but a tad into the water), Sm's then sends PETs on levi, run up on the shore, and just stand there, taking the adds that will pass the CT's..

this way u WONT have to fight many adds..

i would still use 4 x Ml9 pet imo, as the " Summon" pets, arent as strong as Ml 9'ed lvl 50 charmed ones ;)

GL tho!

that was very interesting.

I'll try the tactic.

3 ML9'S Charm Sm's + 1 pbaoe + 2 healer's + 2 bb's

Do you think that Salamander is the best pet to charm ? or we need a pet with more damage ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
that was very interesting.

I'll try the tactic.

3 ML9'S Charm Sm's + 1 pbaoe + 2 healer's + 2 bb's

Do you think that Salamander is the best pet to charm ? or we need a pet with more damage ?

Honestly Salamander would be the one of the WORST Pets to charm :)

You NEED to get Levi down FAST, if you dont manage to do that, you will die to the adds..

you should charm a lvl 49-50(pref), Sobekite Khu rager, (Found on the bottom islands in meso).

MIND YOU: ONLY charm the khu ragers, that has a weapon look like a FORK, do NOT take the SPEAR ones. and DO not go below lvl 49 :)

hope you will succeed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom