An Apology

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
I Would like to openly apologise for some comments i made concerning middies and albies zerging Beno bridge a while back. Looking back on the events it was a stupid thing to say from a 30 year old DaoC Dood who is usually a chilled out person. There was no malice in what i said regarding real life people and it was just a moment of complete and utter frustration.

I would also like to to mention that i will be taking a 'Break' From the game and not quitting completely. How long for i do not know, but it will commence on the 19th May. The decision not to quit completely was basically from the support i got of my hibernian friends and some very nice comments from Grym, Evita, Zdenk, Absolon, Gamah to mention a few.

I know its late to mention these gratz but i would like to do so in this thread as the 2 people who deserve it are two of the best players i have come across in the game Tactically. Gratz Dwera and BigChief. Keep the game alive you guys.

Thanks to FH for letting me off with a warning as well.

All thats left for me to say is that ill probably be making an appearance in one of my enemy realms in the mean time so look out for your free Realm Points and money.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
GL with the break bud and look forward to getting PA'ed by you in the future, dont be a stranger eh?

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Noo I was hoping to spank some zerging albs with you again. :(

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
No worries m8y all on Hib knows u a nice guy, and we all get fustraitet some times...

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
bah,there goes my hugglebot :D
be back soon ewul luwi,miss our 1on1 :wub:

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Want me to look after your Sililia's Necky and Zahur Ring while you're away?

I will miss your trade haggling Caesty.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
A break always helps every now and again when the game gets too much / too serious...

Take your time and we'll see you again soon :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
come back fast, m8, not much 1v1 fights now, and I need sum -)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Hope to see you back soon :]

Caestar and Luon two of the nice guys around here would hate to lose one of them!

heh and dunno about free rp :p you're one of only a couple of pierce NS's that totally kick my ass every time. :<

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Take care mate, Hopefully we will see you back soon!
Was always fun fighting you even if it only lasted 10 secs :wub:
Regards Blitz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom