An Amazing group in AC

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all ,
i'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who joined in my bash in ac the group was like this:
Ashimar - Paladin
Mrmean - Paladin
Ceori - Paladin
Mauness - Cleric
Miseria - Scout + 50 BB
Aetan - Sorc
Tomsan - Wiz
Cadrien - Pbt Theurg

we were taking about 10-15 mobs a go , we were also taking this many mobs without the Ice wiz. Was one of the nicest times ive had in a long time , no bad vibes coming off like in RvR groups!

Thanks to all who took part!

B0wnz

Fledgling Freddie
u shud try our group setup . was great :)
cleric ( lv 50)
ice wiz ( lv 48
ice wiz (lv 47)
pala (lv 50)
pala (lv 50)
pbt theur (lv 47)
reaver alt (started at lv 20) ( is now lv 50)
cleric alt ( same as above) ( dunno about this 1)

we had a BB and a necro out of group. with necro dueling the BB none stop so ice wiz / cleric had power so there was no d/t .. kill anything the palas wanted to pull .. 10+ mobs if there was enuff to pull :p

that was at taskers mainly . done it at duelist and the barracks too ( none farm the barracks much, u need pbt there and good clerics can be hard . better exp the taskers)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
just had a similar set up, except swap the reaver alt for a body sorc with 50% cold debuffs. Now that hurts!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i made a grp last night that was 3x pallys 1 full rejuv cleric 1 minny me icewiz lvl 50 my minny lvl 43 and a lvl 41 icewiz....did 5 hours with no death or whipeout!!!! i think that is pretty good with only 1 cleric

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I've had better experiences with Paladin + Reaver rather than Paladin + Paladin in PBAE xp grps.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I had some great fun in AC when playing reaver. I think reaver is very useful for these setups as they are quite good at taking agro too. I was also using python a lot which along with the pbaoe chants was very successful at taking agro. 2paladins and 1 reaver is an excelent combination for pbaoe group in AC... :cheers:

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Morphius said:
Hi all ,
i'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who joined in my bash in ac the group was like this:
Ashimar - Paladin
Mrmean - Paladin
Ceori - Paladin
Mauness - Cleric
Miseria - Scout + 50 BB
Aetan - Sorc
Tomsan - Wiz
Cadrien - Pbt Theurg

we were taking about 10-15 mobs a go , we were also taking this many mobs without the Ice wiz. Was one of the nicest times ive had in a long time , no bad vibes coming off like in RvR groups!QUOTE]

Aye the group was great fun, non stop action all the way :) insane pulling from ashimar was funky hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom