An Albion minstrel singing about and Albion tincan?

M

Marcus75

An Albion minstrel singing about an Albion paladin?

Now this has to mean something... ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils ripped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

Sir Robin: That's enough singing for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot.

A moment later...

Minstrel: [singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by Sir Robin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More silly things regarding Albs can be found here:

Silly Albs - Click here!

Yes...I am bored...I hope the Albs don't take too big a dent in their egos. ;)

S

SFXman

Gotta love the Holy Grail! Watched it around 1 or 2 weeks ago for the third time, great movie :D

S

slapmesilly..

[The King gestures to the window.]
King of Swamp Castle: Some day, lad, all this will be yours.
Prince Herbert: What, the curtains?

:clap: brilliant!

B

Brunore

[Peasant]HELP HELP! I`m being repressed!!!, Come and see the violence inherited it the system!!!

[Arthur]Bloody peasant!

Users who are viewing this thread