Amy Winehouse

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Is a scary looking woman. But she can't half sing, and the Back to Black album is a fucking awesome album indeedy. Short as well, so you don't get bored of her screeching :)

Just try the track Love is a Losing Game :)

05_main.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I think she's rubbish.

Someone's not done motown recently, so this is it.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I'm not really a fan, although she did look strangely attractive on Never Mind the Buzzcocks. She seems to be all over the media for her drug stuff as well. You'd never get that off of KT Tunstall or Katie Melua :eek:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Katie Melua is fucking boring, she is actually the human cure for insomnia.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Back to Black is a good album, thankfully short as Tom says, because it can get depressing and she does screech. I particurlary like the title track.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Not my cup of tea. Gave it a couple of listens but it doesn't really do it for me on any level.

Now Joanna Newsom.. there is a top class female musician.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I like Amy Winehouse. Some of it's not perfect but it's good to listen to for the most part.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'd chuck one up her.

Trem

I'd chuck one up you as well, you are my Ferdy*

*just watched the This Life boxset, its turned me teh gay(er). I am chuffed that my penis is bigger than every male character in it though.....so result. Tell your sis that G see if it wins me her heart.

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Trem, she was staying in a hotel I was in with work last week with Kelly Osbourne. You won't be surprised to hear that Carl tried to talk to them and they ran away....

And she was staying in the room next to mine, but I didn't tell Carl that or we would have been arrested.

Kryten

Old Cow.
What the fuck?

She is fucking dreadful - looks like a particularly ugly horse, sounds like something the cat dragged in before it's gotten put out of it's misery.

The music behind much of her "vocal work" is excellent. Look at something like "Rehab" - fuck sake - lovely music - what in the name of vanessa feltz's sweaty arsecheeks is she trying to sing?
Lyrics are shit, plucked out of that fucked up, simple mind she has - out of tune, moronic - christ, I'd rather be caught listening to something like Babyshambles :(

Have I entered into an alternate reality? I realise due to a bad tooth infection I'm currently entirely deaf but she is dreadful!

Trem

I like her boobs and the fact that she will definitely do the helicopter AND wheelbarrow if you asked her to.

Lester said:
Trem, she was staying in a hotel I was in with work last week with Kelly Osbourne. You won't be surprised to hear that Carl tried to talk to them and they ran away....

And she was staying in the room next to mine, but I didn't tell Carl that or we would have been arrested.

Oh dear god, Carl would of been too much for even Amy Winehouse I reckon, he would of out mentalled her by miles :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Kryten said:
what in the name of vanessa feltz's sweaty arsecheeks is she trying to sing?

Lol indeed.

TRY TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB?! I SAY EH NOOO NO NO. EH NO REHAB EH NO EH NO NO NO EH REHAB.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Tom : You're not far wrong - despite the funny gurning, they're still almost human.

I'd paste a link to a picture of the average Amy Winehouse fan, however I believe the T&C for these forums dissalows the likes of Goatse ;)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Chinny Belm, gotta love it.

She was actually really good on Jools' new years show (for those of us so sad/ill they were in).

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
I loved Amy Winehouse's first album. The new one, not so much yet, but I've only listened to it through twice.

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking hate her as a person, whiny loud obnoxious bitch whenever I've seen her.

Absolutely love back to black. A killer of an album - I'd recommend it to anyone tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom