amsterdam report.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
just got round to product a small report on my trip to the dam last week. posted it at a regular stoner forum and i know some people dont mind the doob now and again. so here it is in all its glory (just incase anyone wants to read it). may also come in handy for anyone who plans on going.

got back from the dam on friday. the place is freaking awesome. the cyclists also scared the crap outta me.

the cafes i visited -

abraxas
the grass hopper
rockery
smoking bull
pink floyds
hunters
and a couple others i dont remember

the stuff i bought -

at abraxas i bought 1 gram of orange sweet. 6.50 euros. extremely cheap, one of the cheapest weeds i seen in any place. the stuff was crazy. i rolled a half gram spliff from it i think. 3 of us shared it. you can feel the effects within a couple of minutes then time stops. i would recommend you go for a walk after that. its hillarious, you end up getting lost and find loads of cool stuff. just watch the trams. it was very good for giving a high and left us not feeling tired at all.

at pink floyds i bought 1.1 grams of fat buddah sativa. i recall it cost 10 euros. was a very good high indeed. still had some orange sweet left so i ground it altogether and smoked a mix of them both. the weed totally stank, i loved it.

at grass hopper i bought two things. the first item was 3 rolled spliffs of white widdow. i know i know, its pre rolled. but i was getting to a point where i couldnt roll anymore, and i was crap at it to begin with. they were harsh as the amount of tobacoo in was quite large. still, it was good quality. it was a good mix of stoned and high. basically you were high when you needed to be and stoned when you needed to be.

we also bought 1.5 grams of bubblegum. this was expensive at 15 euros. it was high quality. it did taste like bubble gum when you exhaled. it also seemed to expand in my throat, making it a fun and difficult task to breath it in.

the coffeeshops i would recommend are smoking bull, rockers and abraxas. i didnt buy weed in 2 of them, but damn they are sweet places. especially abraxas and smoking bull. smoking bull had a volcano and some bongs but i didnt use them.

i had no problems anywhere smoking weed i bought somewhere else.

;)

also for attractions i would recommend the hash museum and amsterdam dungeon. oh yeh, and the heinekin experience. a walk in the red light district at night is also quite fascinating. i also noticed 2 lucky young fuckers who had a house slap bang in the middle of a long row of prostitute places. its alright for some to drink a beer on the balcony and look at the sexy whores :)

the lager and drinks are expensive. one place was charging 5 euros for a pint. not good tbh. for the drinkers here who want the coffeeshop experience without weed, a few of them also served beer aswell. this was pretty rare though, most coffeeshops had a totally seperate building for the pub. dont blame them tbh, alcohol and weed isnt always a good combo.

some attractions i would recommend that i didnt visit include the NEMO building and the museum district.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
great guide :D

been a while since I was there.. but I do believe we also went to the grass hopper :worthy:

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, hopefully going there this summer for a few days :)

Where was the 'bubblegum' from?

tris-

sorry, the bubble gum was from the grass hopper. it is packed with locals all the time meaning its probably one of the better spots. ok its expensive for the weed, but the place is great. its got 3 levels with the coffee shop down stairs. a bar in the middle and something else up stairs. unless there is only 2 floors lol.

having a drink is also obligatory in the grass hopper. i didnt notice signs in other shops about that. usually though we bought weed one place and were smoking it in another later on or what ever. we just bought coffees out of respect really.

some more coffeeshops i can now remember - future part 2 and the central coffeeshop. the central totally pwned aswell. the main guy there is a fat dude with a hairy face and a massive smile all the time. he just looked so fucking cool lol. also on the counter he had a metal flight case with about 20-25 different types of weed and hash in it. it just looked so leet.

got some photos here from my phone which i shall try upload somewhere. also got 35mm photos so i will scan in some decent ones.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Cool, going there in a month so nice to know. whats the forum you post on ? :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
as a non-weed person it doesnt help me much :( and wtf you didnt go to japanese pancake world! :(

glad you had a nice time though. ;)

tris-

the end part is all about non weed smokers. forgot to mention the boat trip i took aswell. 6.50 euros for an hour, get to see quite a lot of things.
teh pics
13062006396.jpg
13062006398.jpg
13062006407.jpg
13062006408.jpg

tris-

the risk of taking photos isnt really worth it, in the day they are ugly.

you should also respect the fact that it is their job, they feel strongly about people taking photos ;)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Looks cool mate, got to love it over there. Another cafe I would recommend there is Betty Boops, always has this crazy American guy in who is good for a laugh, he will tell you how he worked for the CIA and MI5 tried to have him killed after he slept with Princess Beatrices hamster or some shit.

edit: on a side note, any FH people going there for Sensation next month?

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
In that forum thread you start with: Yo yo yo!
Here, you cut that one out.

Are we not street enough for you !? :<

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Have to say that as a dutch guy your post seems a bit like it's written by a 13 year old.

But I guess growing up with it being "legal" it loses its edge :(

Cool that you had such a good time and thank you for leaving all that money in our country!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
Have to say that as a dutch guy your post seems a bit like it's written by a 13 year old.

But I guess growing up with it being "legal" it loses its edge :(

Cool that you had such a good time and thank you for leaving all that money in our country!

Silence dutchman! :<

tris-

i can asure you i am infact 20. and ye, i cut it out. FH is not street enough for Yo yo yo.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i can asure you i am infact 20. and ye, i cut it out. FH is not street enough for Yo yo yo.

Oh yeah sorry didn't mean it that way and I realise it's totally different for non dutchies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom